My rules

"Somehow you are my boss, but invading someone's privacy is something else. So I need to make some rules first."-I say to Ryan.

He looks at me, arms crossed and laughs.
"Rules? I am a boss, a gangster boss love, therefore I don't do rules."-he says to me and he seemed very confident about himself. Let me change that real quick.

"Everything in this world works with rules, it's just that our rules are different than the usual. Mafia has their codes and so do you and don't even think about telling me no because you will loose."-I tell him.

He raises his eyebrows and looks at me smiling. It seemed like this was amusing to him.
"Okay... Carry on."

"You don't follow me around, don't tell me how to do my job and most importantly don't act like you own me."-I say. I didn't knew if he was going to agree, but one thing was for sure, we were going to settle this things today.

"Now I don't know about that last one. You see I can be very... possessive."-he says making an unpleasant face.

"And I can be very persuasive, but you don't see me convincing you to fall into a river."-I say and he chuckles. I was going to get what I wanted and I wasn't giving up.

"Love I don't cope well with jealousy and if a woman sleeps with me that means she is mine."-he says getting closer. Trying to make me give up? I don't think so..

"There is nothing going on with us so there is no reason for you to be jealous."-I tell him, not really sure about it myself. I knew that there wasn't anything that had to do with relationship with us, but there was also this fact that I couldn't get away from him.

"Oh really? Nothing at all? I wouldn't say that... There might be no relationship, but there is something and let me tell you that something is really strong."-he says and caresses my hair.

"Hmm.. Interesting, and what is this strong thing can you tell me?"-I ask him, my voice above a whisper.

He then runs his hand on my arm and brings his face close to my neck taking a deep breath:"You can't resist me and you love the fire I bring into you, you crave that feeling and you don't have to disagree love, because you wouldn't believe it yourself."-he says leaving me speechless, even with my rebellious nature deep down I knew there was no use to say no.

His hand goes to my hips and he continues to whisper into my ear:"And me, I crave your laugh and your soft skin. Especially your lips that are sweeter than the nectar. To me you are... Intoxicating. A sweet poison that makes me lose control every time I taste it."

After this he takes a step away."Any other requests?"

"Yes, right now I am going on vacation."-I tell him, just to change the subject. I was sure my intention was driving him crazy.

"Vacation? I thought you never went for vacation."-he says.

"Well that is because I am on the grind all the time, but this contract is getting on my nerves so I will take some time for myself."-I say smiling. Yes, I was driving him mad.

"Now you want to go on vacation?.."-he says sitting down. Nah honey ain't nobody said that it was going to be easy with me.

"Yes, and by the way don't even think about interrupting my vacation.."-I tell him.

"Don't worry we will survive without you."-he says smiling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two weeks later.

I had no idea being on vacation could be this boring. You can go shopping, visit museums, go to the beach blah, blah, blah.. But then it just gets monotone and I don't like that. I am one of those rare people that would rather work than go an vacation. But anyway I wasn't going back there, not yet. I want Ryan to feel my absence a little bit.

It is funny how you get away just so that you could reflect and take your mind off of that person, but that is the last thing you actually do. I really want to go back, but I have to wait.

I put the shopping bags inside of the limousine and get in..

Finally we approach the hotel where I was staying. I get out of the car and walk in.
The receptionist gives me the key of myself room and I walk towards the stairs.

There I was greeted with a surprise. Ryan was standing there waiting for me.

"It wasn't that hard to find you."-he says as I got closer to where he was standing.

"That's because I wasn't hiding."-I say smiling.-"Now what did I say to you about disturbing me?" Frankly I was glad he was here.

"Well first I didn't had a return information and second... Do you remember when I told you that we would survive without you?"-he asks increasing my curiosity.

"Yes."

"Forget about that..."