Not with her

Nothing has happened since Vienna and frankly I was bored. I guess Ryan is so scary that people think twice about trying to confront him and after that second thought the answer was no.

I was glad about him, but to me that brought problems. I cannot stay all day doing nothing. No action, no adrenaline, no whatsoever...

This never happened when I worked alone. I always had good deals and good money to earn. Well, the problem is not about the money because I have made enough money for me and my grandchildren to live careless, the problem was the feeling. That feeling that was now missing. I am so addicted to what I do and I can't stop, I can't change. It is now part of my life, part of who I am.

I decided to go for shopping. Yes, I tend to do that a lot, but it is a good way of calming me down.

Looking at my closet I decide to pick a nude top and a beige pencil skier. I do a simple makeup and use only a light pink lipstick. From my jewelry box I choose to put on some gold earrings and a emerald ring.

 From my jewelry box I choose to put on some gold earrings and a emerald ring

I put on my Balmain nude heels and grab my bag.

.................................

As I got out of the Cartier store I felt that something was wrong, but I didn't knew what. Maybe it was just my imagination, I was trying to find something just because my mind wanted me to...

I decide to walk in the streets of the avenue and get into another store. Hermės. I had a strange and unhealthy obsession with Chanel, Givenchy and Hermės. Not to talk about the jewelry. They say that diamonds are a girls best friend, well they knew what they were talking about. I mean Tiffany is the greatest store ever. In a few words those people that say money is not important simply didn't knew where to go shopping.

The salesgirl putted all my things in three big bags. Maybe I needed to calm down with shopping. Sometimes I search my closet and find things I have never worn. I even think to myself when have I bought this?

I leave the Hermės and get ready to go to the Chanel store. That feeling still haunted me, and now I knew it wasn't my imagination. I knew when I was being followed, but I didn't knew the meaning of this.

Without wanting to let the man that was following me know that I had figured him out I turn and look at the window of another store. I needed to take a good look at him and then expose him.

The window wasn't a good place so I thought the best way I could use. That was to carry on to my next store. I had a plan...

I get to the Chanel store and walk inside. First things first I had to watch some clothes and the man wasn't going anywhere. I grab a sweater and the salesgirl asks me if I wanted to try it. Of course I did, but I already knew that it was my size.

Slowly get to the backside of the store and look from the window. The man was standing close to a car. He had sunglasses on and was wearing a black suit. Well I guess I did the first part of the plan...

I thank the girl that gave me my bag and get out. As he saw me the man started walking too. Bastard! He couldn't have waited a few moments?

At the end of the street there was a corner and I take a turn only to stay there and wait for the man to come. And that is exactly when that happens. He came, but he was now facing me.

"If you wanted to hold my shopping bags for me you could have just said so. Here."-I say as I hand him my shopping bags leaving him completely shocked.-"Since you are terrible at following people then you should be good at least at carrying bags. What? You thought that I wouldn't figure it out?"-I say and I was kind of angry, but not at him, at the man who told him to do so. And I knew very well who that man was.

The man tries to talk on his phone, but I stop him:"Don't worry I will go to your boss and tell him myself. And since you're here... Get the bags in my apartment."

With that I turn back to get to the "boss" house. Damn I was a savage...
________________________________

As I walk in the corridor of his house I felt my anger getting stronger together with my heartbeat, but he was going to listen to me.

I opened the door of his office revealing him wearing his jacket.

"You need to get your dogs away from me."-I tell him and shut the door, causing it to make a noise.

"Yes Marshal told me you had seen him."-he says calmly. Only by watching him being so calm I got even more mad.

"You can't do everything you want when it comes to me. You can send your best dog to hunt me and follow me, but he will always come back defeated and you know why? Because I am not the kind of person that you are used to. You see mr. Boss? You Can't Keep track on me if I don't want you to. You can't win against me."-I say and his expression changes. I was mad and for some reason I felt heat coming in me.

"You are good miss Rogue, but I own this place. Everywhere your foot steps I will know about it because I have eyes everywhere. You couldn't escape me even if you wanted to, but I know for a fact that you don't want to do that."-he says as he comes closer to me.
His warm and minty breath was fanning against my lips, he was standing very close.

"Go to hell."-I say as I get away from his hypnotic presence. I wasn't going to fall for that one. Not this time.

"I have been there love."-he says smiling.

"Well you should have stayed there."-I say and his expression changes again, like he was thinking about something, but he quickly manages to shake if off. Not to me though.

"Those little words coming out of your mouth can't hurt me. And about that time when you said that I couldn't win against you?... I guess I already have."-he says while I was getting out. I knew my words have affected him, but his words affected me too....
____________________________

I would like to say Happy Easter! 🐣🐰 (I am orthodox) May God be with all of you!
Lot's of love badgal 👑🙏🏼