Mine

Last night felt different.... In a good way. I never thought I would talk to someone so much. It was like he understood, like he felt what I felt. Well I guess people like us understand each other, but it didn't felt just like that. It was something more, something I cannot explain...

Out of nowhere I my lips curve into a smile. Great! I am loosing my mind smiling for no apparent reason!
What I need to do is get focused on my job.

I get up from my bed and make a fruit salad. After I finish that the phone rings and I take it:

"Good morning Miss. Rogue I hope I haven't awakened you."-I hear Ryan's deep voice talk.

"No I was already awake. What is it?"-I say to him.

"We have a small job to do. Meet me at the bar where we usually go. I will tell you all the details."-Ryan says and after that I close the phone call.

After I do my make up, I get dressed in my Chanel top, skirt and jacket.

I check the time and get out of my apartment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I get to the bar, but I couldn't see Ryan anywhere. Why isn't he here yet?

Before I could turn around I see him come towards our table. He looks at me and sits on the chair.

"I apologize, I had some work to deal with."-he says.

"It's okay I just came here too."-I say as I sit down.-"So what job do I have to do?"

"It is an exchange. We give them the money and they give us something we need, something very powerful."-Ryan says and I listen to him carefully.

"Okay and what do I need to do?''-I ask him waiting for his reply.

"You have to come with us and watch slowly the people of the man that is going to bring us the package. I think someone is playing dirty and we should be careful. I know the man that will make the deal, but I don't know the others so we need to act very carefully."-Ryan says, but he didn't looked really worried. I suppose it is something he has done before..

"I see. When is the exchange going to be and where?"-I ask.

"It will be out of town, west. At ten o'clock."

"Okay I will be there."-I say and I turn back , but he managed to stop me by grabbing my arm.

"Rogue,  I had a good time last night."-he says lowering his voice and I felt like this was our moment, away from the jobs...

"Me too."-I say and turn away so he wouldn't see me smile. I had a good time too...
______________________________

Just in case something happens I grab my gun and some bullets. A traitor or a mole can bring problems. Let's just hope he won't be stupid enough.

"Let's go."-Ryan says as I get inside the car.

The drive was long, but we were finally at the spot, the cold air of the night was brushing against my skin making me shiver. It was a dark night, like tomorrow was going to rain and I had a bad feeling about something.

A white Bentley stops in front of us and four men in black suits get out.

"Ryan Kingsley, it is good to see you."-the dark haired man says. I assume he is the boss.

"Hello Bruno. Let's make this deal alright?"-Ryan says and it kind of gave me the impression that he didn't wanted to continue the conversation.

"Right, right."-the man named Bruno says and then his eyes look at me. He stands there looking me up and down smirking at me. If this deal won't going to be over quickly I might do something.... Something that Ryan won't like...

He takes two big bulletproof suitcases and hands them to his man and he brings them to Ryan. Jake, one of ours gives a duffel bag to Bruno.

"Kingsley I hate to make assumptions, but the payment isn't correct."-Bruno says. Great, here comes trouble.

"It is the right payment for four pieces."-Ryan says raising his eyebrow at Bruno.

"In that suitcase there are five pieces."-Bruno says.

"Well I asked for four. You should check the people that work for you Bruno."-Ryan says and I could feel the tension grow. Even the air was getting thicker.

"Maybe."-Bruno says and after that he shoots one of his own men in the head. No one does anything. They just stand there and wait for what will happen.

After taking a deep breath and fixing his suit, Bruno turns his attention back to us again.

"Ryan you are a great man and I have done many deals with you so I'll let this incident slide and I hope you do so too. You can keep the five pieces and pay me otherwise."-Bruno says smirking. Man I wanted to destroy that face of his.

"And what kind of payment would you require?"-Ryan asks and by looking at him I could tell he didn't like this situation.

"The woman."-Bruno says looking at me.

I clench my gun. What the fuck did he just said? I quickly turn my head to Ryan and see if he would let me act, but it seemed like he was struggling to think too. His knuckles were white and he was clenching his jawline.

"She is not for sale."-Ryan growls. Okay, he was getting mad and so was I.-"If you don't have anything else, take your piece and leave"

But Bruno doesn't seem to move."Come on Ryan, what's the matter? Is it too much I'm asking? Besides, I'm sure that you had your fun with her."

Okay that's it. He was going to pay for this. I slowly remove the security of my gun without wanting to make any noise, but is Ryan the one that makes the noise.

He loads his gun and shoots at one of Bruno's leg. Bruno yelps in pain and takes his gun. A fire exchange starts. In just a few minutes Our men start shooting at the others and all Bruno's men were down. Well except for him.

Ryan comes close to him and kicks him in the leg where he was shot.

"You did all this for a woman? Why?"-Bruno asks Ryan barely keeping his head up to look at him.

"I told you she wasn't for sale."-Ryan says and kicks him once again. Then he turns back and motions for me to come. I knew what he wanted me to do..

I come close to them and look at Bruno. I point my gun at him, I wanted to destroy his face since the first moment he saw me...

After I shoot him and ruin my outfit I come back to the car.

"Well I guess we made a pretty good deal."-Ryan says to me, but I couldn't concentrate on his smile because I was looking at something far more disturbing...

"Ryan, there is blood pouring from the left side of your ribcage...."