Demon and savior

I close my eyes, but I didn't feel anything. And I certainly didn't dream all that because I heard the gunshot loud and clear... So what was going on?

Slowly I open my eyes to see Tom's face pale and eyes wide before he drops on top of me.
Quickly I push his body away from me and get up. He wasn't moving and his body was lifeless.

Out of instinct I turn my head where the gunshot came and than everything made sense.

In front of me stood Ryan with a very angry look on his face might I add. He just looks at me and doesn't say anything.. He didn't have to.

Slowly I get closer to him and he just stands there looking at me. I didn't knew what to say.

We get inside a car and he starts driving to my hotel.
_____________________________

Silence surrounded the room and even though we were both inside none of us was talking.

That condition didn't last long because I hear Ryan's angry voice:

"What were you thinking when you lied to me about this?"-he asks and sits down in the bed.

"I thought that I wasn't supposed to tell you anything related to me and my personal business because this is none of your business."-I tell him.

"None of my business? That man was ready to kill you and you tell me that this is none of my business??????"-he lights a cigarette and takes a deep breath.

What is his problem? Why is he acting so overprotective?

"Please Ryan don't play the preoccupied card with me when you clearly don't give a shit."-I say, but that seems to get him even more angrier.

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I LEFT ALL MY BUSINESS TO COME HERE AFTER YOU AND I KILLED A MAN THAT I HAD NO REASON WHY AND NOW YOU TELL ME I DON'T CARE?"-he says and throws the cigarette away.

Oh so now he tells me that he cares? I know damn well why he did it.

"YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU DOUBT ME! YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WOULD BETRAY YOU. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME! NO ONE!"-I yell at him. Who the fuck does he think he is?

He gets close to me and I could see clearly how angry he was, even the vein on his temple was popping.

"NO, YOU DON'T USE THAT ARGUMENT ON ME! IF I DOUBT ABOUT SOMEONE I SIMPLY KILL THEM, NOT FOLLOW THEM TO CHECK WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THEN SAVE THEIR ASS!"

Okay now he was making me furious. No one can criticize me and no one talks to me like that.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AND STOP REMINDING ME WHAT YOU DID! I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL!"-I yell at him. I had never been so out of control.

"Right you had it under control!... LIKE YOU HAD HIM IN CONTROL THE FIRST TIME!"-he says and I couldn't stand it anymore. I slap him.

Shocked about what I did I just stand there and wait for his comeback. His face was aside and he placed his hand on his cheek. Then he slowly turns his head to look at me.

In just a few seconds I find myself pushed against a wall, a little bit forcefully, but not enough to hurt me.

Then Ryan's lips are on mine. I tried to fight him and push him at first but the nectar coming from that sweet kiss, that addictive feeling stops me. I give in and kiss him back.

It was awkward how much I wanted to shoot him and at the same time kiss him with all my strength.

He pulls back and looks at me:"For people like us it's difficult to even think about help let alone get it. I know that we are used to do everything on our own, but there might be people who care about you. You think I did what I did because I didn't trust you, no I did it because lately I can't seem to get away from you. And when I saw that man above you... You see I can't loose you... Rogue."-he says between breaths his face mere inches away from mine.

I just stay silent for a moment. What could I say? I always have a comeback why wasn't that working? And most important why did I feel... grateful?

There was only one way to get rid of these thoughts.

I grab his face and kiss him again. This time the kiss was slow and his soft lips felt great against mine. I don't even know what is happening to me...

Finally I pull back and I see him smile.

"I suppose you are more calm now. Funny thing to say because I was probably the angry one. Why do you do this to me Rogue? Why do you talk to me like that and then kiss me like it's no big deal? What have you done to me?"-he says as he looks down my lips to my cheeks and reaching my eyes.

"I'm the one doing that? You are the one changing me."-I say to him smiling. Maybe it was time to admit it. But of course only with him because with the others I am just a cold blooded woman.

"I guess we have both changed attitude with each other."-Ryan says and slips his arm around my waist.

Maybe.....
___________________________

Now that's how you handle a girl with an attitude!!! What do you guys think about the story so far. Let me know.
Lot's of love badgal 🌷💕