Torture

"How good are you at torturing?"-Ryan asks me.

"What kind of torture? Physical or Mental?"-I ask him. There were a lot of tortures I could pull and in the end they always broke down. I like getting my own.

"I think this one calls for physical."-he says smirking.

"Of course I am, and you know that. When do I start the fun?"-I say smiling.

"How about right now? Follow me."-he says as we get out of the room.

We walk down a big hall when Ryan opens a small door. After that there were stairs, we go down the stairs and there was another door at the end of the corridor.

Ryan opens the metal door and we find ourselves inside a dark room. There were plenty of equipment inside starting with guns, knifes, spiky baseball bats etc.

"You even have the good things here."-I say to Ryan and he smiles.

Sitting on a chair I see a man. There was blood dripping from both sides of his head and his hair and shirt was wet. I guess the others warmed him up.

"So? Who knows about the cargo?"-I ask the man.

He raises his head lazily, opens his eyes just a little bit and says:"So they brought you to make me talk? This doesn't seem like torture at all."

"I see.. Okay let me take you to paradise then."-I say and go to the counter.

I grab a sharp kitchen knife. They always make a good job and leave good cuts.

"You know that is going to take more than just a pretty face to make me talk."-he continues.

I turn back to look at him. "Oh don't be fooled sweetheart, some females come with demons."-I say and make a deep cut in his hip.

He screams in pain, but of course that doesn't make me move.

"Already giving up? But I am just getting started."-I say and cut just below his chest on the right side.

He screams again.

"Oh come on! When you start giving up so early it is not fun at all."-I say fake whining. His blood started pouring and his face was getting pale.

I have always liked the color of bloody red. That and the black color I adore.
I just stood there in front of him listening to him expressing his pain. I knew he wasn't going to stay long before fainting so I grab his shoulder:

"I am going to ask you again: Who knows about the cargo?"-my voice getting high.

He still doesn't answer. Too bad for him, I have plenty of time.

I take one of the cigar cutter that people use to cut the end of the cigar.

"This is my favorite. You know this can cut plenty of things, but you know what is the best thing that it can cut? Fingers."

His eyes widen in horror as he looks at the mechanic machine in my hand.

"Now which one to pick?"-I say as I bring it close to his hands.

He tries to remain calm, but I knew that he was getting terrified. There was sweat on his forehead and his hands were shaking.

"The index finger."-I say and I knew I just pulled his triggers.

"I will talk, I will talk, just stop."-he says trying to make me back off of him.

"Good, you will die without suffering."-I say, but in that moment the door opens and there enters Ryan with two other men.

"We will take it from here. You can go."-Ryan says as he takes off his jacket.

I get out of the room and go to the other side of the house. As I was walking in the corridor I hear another scream. This one was much louder. What is Ryan doing to him?

I don't even care now. I have already done my job so he can do whatever he wants.

As I walk in the not freaky side of the house I find a bathroom. I open the running water to wash my bloody hands. I can't believe I am working for someone other than myself..

Some time passes and one of the other man that were with Ryan calls me telling me to go to Ryan's office.

I get in front of the room and open the door.

There he was standing taking his light blue shirt off revealing his abs.
There was blood on his hands, his strong arms and on his chest too.

As he placed his shirt on the chair he turns his head and looks at me.

"You did a good job today miss Rogue. Thanks to you now we can prevent a big loss."-he says raising his eyebrow making himself look even hotter than he already was.

I try not to notice his godlike looks and look into his eyes.

"Thank you. This is a part of my job."-I say.

"Please do me a favor and take the check in the table. My hands are filthy."-he says and I get close to the table and grab my check.

I couldn't help, but take another look at his built body. Why can't I look away from him?

He seems to notice my actions so he comes close to me, his hard chest next to mine making me shiver.

"Are you okay miss Rogue? You seem a little bit distracted?"-he asks almost whispering.-"Do I make you feel... intimidated?"

I don't like feel inferior so I shake off my thoughts.

"Please, you can have that power on other people, but not on me. Goodbye."-I say to him as I turn my heel.

When I was at the door I hear his deep voice.

"Rogue, it's okay to be intimidated sometimes."-he says and I could feel him smiling.

"I feel intimidated only from things I don't understand."-I say and walk away.

What I said to him was true. I am intimidated from things I don't understand and I didn't understand my feelings for him. I want to kill him, but sometimes I want to feel him as close to me as possible.
Why does he torture me like that?