Bitte nicht stören

(A/N the title means DO NOT DISTURB in German. Song: Beyonce hunted)
--------------------------------------------------------

This morning was like no other. After I got out of the bath tub and moisturized myself I got dressed. I get out of the balcony to enjoy the dreamy view in front of my eyes. When I grow old I will be living here definitely.
So much class, art, luxury... Everything here made me feel great. Starting with the big room I was standing to the luxury that surrounded me.

I try on my Versace Eros perfume and then I jump into the huge bed and run my hands in the silky sheets. It felt great... But something was missing.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!"-I say and the butler comes in.

He stood in front of me with an elegant stature and said:"I was ordered to remind you about the meeting in fifteen minutes."

"I am aware of it thank you."-I say to the butler. He smiles politely at me and then leaves.

We had to discuss the business and the plan about tomorrow. I still had no idea what we were going to do and not getting information really bothers me.

I leave my room and go to the room where we were going to discuss. Ryan's room. Since I saw him last night I know where the room is, I just don't know what to do when I get in. I don't know if he is going to talk to me or even look at me.

Why am I making a big deal about it? I don't even care. I think to myself as I stand in front of the door. I open it and walk in.

There I was greeted with their eyes looking at me and I meet Ryan's eyes too, but that didn't last for long because he got back to the others.

"Let me explain this again, Bruno you will watch the front door, Jake make sure there are no interruptions and Chris you will control the package before you bring it to me. Count every single piece, I don't want none to miss. About you miss Armstrong you will bring a suitcase to this man"-he says showing me a photograph of a man with a beard and blue eyes. He was probably at his forties and had strong shiny hair.

"Understood."-I say and he doesn't say anything back. It didn't felt right. When he first hired me I would have wanted him to act like he is acting right now, but not after what we had, if you can call it something.

Wow, I can't recognize myself. I have been in bed with men and not think this much. It is madness to be like this just because of a damn kiss. Yet I still choose to ignore my own advices and think non stop about him.

"If everything is clear you all can go."-Ryan says and turns from the table. The three men leave while I was still standing there in the room with his back facing me.

"You specifically told them to come before me so you could tell them the entire plan didn't you?"-I ask him. I figured out that it was the first time since that night that we were alone and I hoped this would change his attitude.

Nothing, he doesn't reply. He just pours wine into his glass.

"Of course you don't trust me. How could you?"-I say, but again I don't get any reply.

"Why did you take me with you anyway?"-I ask as I got closer to him. I was going to make him talk to me and I wasn't going to stop until I reached my intention.

"Why did you do it Ryan answer me!"-I yell. It was the first time I called him by his name and even that didn't work.

I felt like I had lost so I turn back to leave, but as soon as I do. I hear his voice.

"Oh, fuck it!"-he says and in just one second he pulls me back to him only to push me against the wall and kiss me roughly.

I grab his neck and he pulls me even closer. His chest was touching mine and we were kissing each other like we were trying to stop a hunger, a hunger that was torturing us for days..

We pull back to catch our breath, but before I could inhale enough oxygen his hungry mouth was on mine again.

We were kissing and biting each other so hard I thought my skin was going to bruise.
"I hate you."-I say to him, but after that a moan escapes my mouth.

Ryan smiles, grabs my hair and continues to kiss me.

"Tell me! Tell me how much you hate me!"-he whispers.

"More than anything I have ever hated!"-I say and look at him angrily.

After that sentence he places his hand on my throat adding a little pressure. Not painful, but more like pleasurable. With that he attacks my lips once again making my entire organism feel like it is in the middle of a fire.

 With that he attacks my lips once again making my entire organism feel like it is in the middle of a fire

He pulls back after a while allowing the oxygen to enter my lungs.

"It doesn't matter how much I want to stay away from you, that is impossible. Your skin, your scent will always lure me back to you. And when you called my name.... Ugh what am I going to do with you?"-he said as he moved his thumb on my cheek.

"Just don't ignore me. Don't torture me like that."-I say as I grab his bicep.

I was longing for that feeling that I just got. His body interacting with mine. It was becoming addictive to me, but I knew I couldn't let him know that. I wasn't convinced, just like he couldn't trust me.

The door knocks.

''Who is it?"-Ryan asks.

"Room service sir, I brought you your newspaper."-the man says.

"Leave it outside."-Ryan says and turns to me.

"I have to go now." I say to him.

I smiled as I walked out of the room. I suppose me and him have arranged a compromise, right?