Meeting Mama part 3

I stared at tattletail. He was dead, his batteries ran out. " Uhh i gotta go down stairs and recharge him. You crawl out from underbeneth your bed. You look out the window and mamas gone. "Peww" you say wiping your forehead and grabbing tattletail. You open your door and look to the left and the front door is open! You remember it was closed like an hour ago. Maybe mom and dad are home? You knock on their door and no answer. "There not home yet." You say holding tattletail to your chest and silently crying. You wipe your eyes and walk to the basement door. You open it and quietly go down the stairs. You see dads chair with beer cans all around it and a...condom? Just eww. You walk to the charger and put tattle tail on it. You sit and wait for him to recharge then ACHOO! uhh ohh.... You quickly look around but it's too dark. You look back at tattletail and see red eyes behind him. Ahhhh! You scream as mama attacks you. " stay away from my baby!" mama says as she stabs you in the side. "Ouch!" you scream as you stand up. " im awake!" tattletail says as he looks at me. " uhh what happened mama?" he says as he looks at you. "Tattle tail, I'm your mama!" mama says giving you a dirty look. "NO! THATS MY MAMA!" he says as he looks at you.