The big day chapter 10

You sleep really close to Amy that night. She wakes up early and wakes you up. "What time is it?" you say rolling over not wanting to get up. She pulls out her phone.

"Its 5:39." she says smiling at you. She pulls on your arm and you get up. "Lets get started!" she says bouncing up and down excitedly. She has a really big smile and it looks really cute. You smile back. You guys get everything set up and look tired.

"What are we gonna wear?" you ask her curously. She gives you a nerdy smile and responds.

"I thought you'd never ask." she says really sassy and happy. She turns and tells you to close your eyes. So you obey and close your eyes. She tells you to open your eyes and you do. Your outfit is...a garbage bag? You smile weakly and take it. You smile at her and she smiles at you happy. "Do you like it?" She says really happy. She has wide eyes and stares at you. You honestly don't like it but You love how she made it.

" I love it." you says smiling at her. " just like I love you." you say blushing and smiling at her. She smiles weakly and starts crying again. You hug her and make her smile. You two kiss and put on your "wedding outfits". You come out blushing. The outfit reveled a little bit. You look at her and look at the ground embarresed. Amy looks at you and feels bad.

"Oh (Y/N)," She says hugging you. "It's okay, mines like yours, it reveals a but but no ones gonna see us and you look cute in it." She says blushing. You look at her amazed and happy. She goes and puts on hers. She looks gorgeous in it. Hers is made of overall dress and a black longsleve. The blanket had paw patrol on it. She didn't care, this event was gonna be perfect for Tattletail and Sally. You to get everything else ready. You wake up tattletail and "wake up" Sally. You take them both out and tattletail looks so happy and looks like he's gonna cry.

"you guys, Sally and I love it." he say smiling at you. Amy goes to the side and holds up a chewed bible and I walk with Sally. Amy does the vows and they both kiss. We made them rings made out of metal and fake jewels we found. Tattletail really loved his. He smiles at it for 2 minutes. He looked a but sad.

"what's wrong Tattletail?" Amy says sadly. He looks up at her and answers.

"Theres no cake." he says sadly. You smile at.Amy and she smiles at you. You walk to the van and pull out the birthday/wedding cake. He looks up at you happy.

"Yay cake!" he says bouncing up and down. He gives it a funny look and smiles. "Whys it a birthday cake?" he asks you.

"We bought the cheapest one If That's fine." you say smiling at Tattletail and Sally.

"I love you." tattletail says to Sally. Tattletail kisses her and makes her "happy".

You all had fun later on by making and collecting garbage. You found a drawer and you found red and pink spray paint. You sprary paint it and dab on little white dots which was... Bird poop. It was the only white thing you could find. You all had a great day.