Home alone chapter 2

You stare at the furby that's in your hand and the one on the floor. You stare at mama and she's still reading that stupid book. "Honey were gonna go." mom says looking at you. "Why?" I say sounding scared. "Dad and I need to talk so we are going to a restraunt. Well bring you back some lunch, okay?" mom says looking at me. "Okay, but please bring me back a milkshake and some fries?" you say looking at mom. " okay and You need a main meal, either chicken nuggets or a cheeseburger." they both sound good but im gonna pick the cheeseburger. "Cheeseburger." you say smiling at your parents. "Okay." mom says smiling. They both hug and kiss you they both said that they'll be back within an hour. They leave the house and your alone with those.... Furbys. You walk towards the kitchen and hear a noise. You turn around and both the furbys are there. Hmm, you turn back around and pull down a coco packet. You start humming to yourself and hear a quick swift sound behind your head. You turn around and see mama gone. You stand in terror and start to shake. Maybe that's what there supposed to do? Hehehe probably not. You quickly finish your coco and run to your room and lock the door. Jesus that was scary. You walk to your dvd player and see tattletail sitting on it. "Hey there (y/n)." He says as he starts to jump up and down. You look around and throw your shoes at him. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" You say as you back up onto your bed. "That's not your business." he says looking at you creepily. "Okay." you gulp. "Your father's a murder." he says looking at you.