the end chapter 12

"I have an idea of where to go." Jesse says from the back. Ariel unbuckles and walks Jesse to the front seat and sits on Ariels lap. "We could build an underground hide out and live there." Jesse says smiling.

"THATS GENIUS!" I say smiling. Jesse blushes and hides her face.

"Where did that idea come from?" Ariel asks looking at Jesse. Jesse giggles but answers.

"Fall out 4." she says looking out side. It's beautiful out, pink and orange. We drive and find a spot in the middle of no where.

"There pheasant!" mr. Bubbles says pointing. We stop and work and work. We hired a claw car, that's what Jesse calls it and dug. We put a hidden door and then it was done.  Other than the inside. That took us a while. Eventelly it looked amazing. The wall's were red and we had a hot tub and a pool table. Eventually the furbies all died other than Mr.Bubbles who now today is a perverted Furby. He likes boobs and yeah... He has a girlfriend, she's a baby alive who we had to build and make talk so now she can speak like a teen in a babies body. Her names tiffany, she had blue eyes, Brown hair and tan skin. They argue ALOT but they get along alot too.

"Thank God were finished!" Ariel says wiping her forehead. I stare at her body, everything. She was like a God calling me.

"Agreed." I say sitting down. We both look at the work we've completed. We both head into the bathroom.

"You can take a shower first." We both say at the same time. We look at each other.

"You both can take one together." Jesse says walking in and looking at the bathroom then smiles and walks away. We both looked embarresed but take a bath together. It's a HUGE tub so its not small. I look at her breasts and blush. She notices and gets up to smack me but trips and falls on some soap and our lips touch. I blush and she does to. She soon is full on making out with me. Which isn't bad but at least I know she likes me. When we finish up She gets up. I grab her arm and pull it back her back in.

"You know Ariel, since we like each other we should date and we should have a baby of our own." I say holding Ariels hands. She looks at me and had happy tears. She kisses me and soon we do stuff. Later on Mr. Bubbles makes fun of us. So life is peaceful. Other than having to drive to a store and so on. So my family and  I are gonna live in peace down here so bye...

THE END

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ENDING OF THE BOOK 😃 💜