Seeing tattletail huge! 😨 part 4

"I...im Okay tattletail" you say backing into the chair and sitting down holding your side. "M...mommy?" he says looking right at you. "tattle tail sweetie, how about you go and play with nicely your other brothers and sister's or come give mommy a big cuddle." mama says evily trying to sound nice. "No!" tattletail says rudely at his real mama. "Tattletail!" mama says getting her scary, big red eyes. "Lets get out of here!" you say picking up tattletail and sprinting for the stairs. Mama sits there and giggles. Not a sweet mother giggle, a scary giggle. She laughs as if she's gonna kill me.
"Brush me!" tattletail says looking into the living room. "Now?!" you said sounding really scared and looking everwhere. "Yes, now brush me." he said looking at you and into the living room. "Ok!" you said running into the living room and quickly brushing him. " now lets go into my room." you said running for my room. You open your door and mama tears my right arm off. " ahhh!" you scream and cry really bad. There's blood all around and you accidentally drop tattletail and he gets scary. " he looks at you and gets tears in his robotic eyes. " MAMA!" he said looking at mama. You cant see his face but mama looked scarred. "Yes sweetie?!" she says getting a red glow in her robotic eyes and an evil smirk. You look at mama and then to tattletail. You get up and quickly run into your room. Mama attacks you and you start to scream and cry. "you'd better get away from my mama." tattletail says turning into a big, purple version of mama. You look at both of them and you start to cry harder. " just kill me!" you say looking at tattletail. "M...mama?" he says looking at You. "I cant kill you but I can kill mama" he says putting his sharp teeth on mamas back and pulling off the fur. "Ahhhh!" she says screaming in pain. He shoves her into the window. You stare at him and then mama. "Mama," he says looking at You. "Y...yes Tattletail?" you say looking scared. "hold this mama please" he says looking at You. "Okay..." you get off your bed and hold mama tightly. "ahhh!" tattletail screams as he runs for mama with his sharp teeth and been red eyes. He leaps onto mama and you let go. You get on your bed again and watch. He rips mama apart and now she's all over the floor dead. " a... Are you gonna kill me?" you say looking at tattletail scardly and sobbing. " "no,no" he says turning into the old tattletail. "Give me a treat he says smiling at you" "okay" you say sarcastically getting up as you pick up tattletail and you hear off into the kitchen.