Poor girl chapter 3

" MY DADS NO MURDER!" you scream out to tattletail. You couldn't believe that. "If he's a murder than why am I and my mother still living here?" you question him with angry tears in your eyes. "Have you ever been down to the... Basement?" he says very creepily. "only once but I was like 7 or 8." you say picking him up. "Lets play hide and seek." tattletail says as he jumps from Your arms and starts "running", he's just hopping. "Count to 30. NO PEEKING!" he says as he shuts your door and goes. " 1,2,3,4,5..." you stop when you realize power went out. You have a HUGE dear of the dark. You quickly see a flash light and grab it. We'll just say it's been 30 seconds. You open your door and look around. Its been about an hour now too. You think as you walk into the living room. You look around the tree but... nothing. You go to the kitchen and look in stuff like the microwave, fridge, toaster, cupboards, and he was no where. I look at my parents room, I'm NEVER aloud in there. I put my hand on the handle. Maybe I shouldn't do this. You think as you open the door. You shine the light and see a VERY messy room which I always get yelled when mines "messy." I look still and see a... Hand! I really want to see what it is. I quickly go over to the hand and see a body under the bed. Maybe it's a fake body? You think looking at it. You look a bit harder and can tell it's a girl, she looks around Your age. You see tears in her eyes as she struggles to get out of the tape. You rip off the tape and take her to your room. You start to say something when you hear tattletails voice say " come find me." You look at her. "Wanna okay hide and seek?" you say holding her hand. "Sure." you both start to run and quickly shut the parents door. "He's in the basement." the girl says looking downthere. You look at her for the longest time. She was really pretty, she had long blondish/ pinkish hair, big blue eyes and a necklace on. She also was wearing a blue dress that went to her knees but she had some bruises and cuts. It looks like she's been abused. "How do you know?" you say asking her. " I heard him when I was tied in that shithole your parents sleep in." She says sounding a bit sad and angry. You look over and see her crying. You hug her and she gets stiff. Them she returns the hug back. " TATTLETAIL! WE DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!" You say taking her hand and leading her to your room.

You As Tattletails Owner. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें