We gotta go chapter 11

"Umm I'm hungry, what's for dinner?" you say walking over to the van. Your stomach starts to growl really bad.

"There's more cake?" Amy suggests walking over with some cake. You groan and take it. You eat the rest and give her the plate back. She takes the plate and frowns. You give her a shy smile and she gives you one back.

"It's getting dark out." tattletail says quickly running to the van with Sally. You look over to the van and smile. God he's such a little kid. You think as you see lights of blue and red. Uhh ohh. You think You quickly grab everything you brought/made and run to the van. Amy follows you and hops in the van.

"What's wrong sweetie." she says with wide eyes. You look behind you and see the police. You shake her arm and point. She turns around and sees the police. "GO, GO,GO!" she screams as they pull up behind you guys. You quickly speed and they follow you guys.

"PULL OVER NOW AMY AND (Y/N)." they say right behind you.

"NO!" Amy screams and looks nervous. You quickly speed and take a short cut. They totally pass you and your relieved. You look behind you and see Tattletail shaking.

"Are you okay Tattletail?" you say as you look over at him. He's shaking and cuddelying with Sally.

"No I'm not, I need to be brushed." he says still shaking.

"Phew, I thought you were dying." Amy says pulling out a brush. She grabs Tattletail and starts brushing him. In a few he's better. You replayed the cop scene in your head. How did he know our names.

"Amy..." you say looking straight forward and driving really slow.

"Yeah?" she says curiously and puts Tattletail back in the back with Sally

"How did the police officer know our names?" You say getting quieter.

"Ohh... I dont... Know." she says looking at Tattletail who looks guilty