me a leader? chapter 3

I got dragged by something and I soon see a red light and a throne. I wipe my eyes and stand in a corner. I see a 2 yellow furbies looking at me. They hops on over to me.

"Hello young master." he says smiling at me. I shly smile back.

"Me master?" I say stepping away from the corner. I look and I had no clue where I was. It's really dark so I can't see anything.

"Yes you, we also found you some princesses." they say bringing out 5 girls but there was this cute girl. She had dark red eyes, short Brown hair and light Brown skin. I walk over and see her flinch. I put my hand on her face.  She blushes even more. She stares at me and I stare at her. I look down at the furbys and there smiling. "Master, this is princess peach." he says smiling. I frown. I love Mario but not princess peach.

"No, this is princess Ariel." I say smiling and looking at her. She looks amazed and hugs me. She smells really bad but who cares. Them dumb furbies probably don't let them bathe.

"Master, we have other female's too." they say showing me this female who has A LOT of make up on and has WAY to much perfume. I cough and back away. I nod my head no and look back at Ariel. She looks shocked that I didn't pick the other girl. I smile at Ariel and she smiles back. They bring out some girl who looks like she's 6! She starts to cry and I smile. I bend down and give her my green rose necklace. She looks down at it and smiles. She gives me a kiss in the cheek and a hug. I smile down and her.

"Id like these 2." I say pulling the little girl and Ariel by me.

"You can only have one." they say.

"I'd like Ariel. You may let the other girls free." I say smiling at the furbys. They obey and I follow them. I know the way out now. I turn back around it's time for bed. "What's for dinner?" I ask them. They look up and smile.

"Cake master, your princess will eat dirt." they say giving us dirt and cake. I get mad and throw the dirt. Ariel looks scared and I give her cake. She looks shocked, also very beautiful. She smiles and eats the cake. The furbies look scared

"what ever I eat she eats, correct?" I say sounding rude. They nod yes. We finish our food.

"Young master, you two must take a bath together." we both look embarresed and stop.

"Is there 2 tubs so we don't." they nod no and get us into the big bathroom. They get us pajamas
And lock the door.  I try to unlock it but it's closed. I turn around and She has no shirt on. I blush and turn around.

"SORRY!" I yell hiding my red face.

"It's okay." she says hoping into the huge bubble bath. I get undressed and she's blushing now. We both sit in the tub and wash ourselves. Within a few we hear an embarrassing announce.

"Since your his princess you two must have sex. If you two don't you'll get your legs chopped off. She looks super embarresed. I swim over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She shoves me into the wall but doesn't put her lips on mine. She makes fake moaning and I realize what she's doing. We pretend to have SEX and they believed it. We were smiling and laughing when we went into our room.

"I can't believe they didn't realize it." she said laughing. I lay down and She does too. We turn off the lights and lay quietly.