What's happening chapter 2

I look outside and see a bunch of furbies. "Mom, dad, what are we gonna do about those furbies."

"I don't know buddy." he says shaking his head. Mom looks out and looks scared. Dad holds moms hand and smiles. She smiles back and heads out of my room to the living room. Within seconds she's calling me and dad.

"Honey, Tattletail, come here."  We both get to the living room and were all looking over at the tv and it's telling everyone to stay away from the furbies. They're evil and kidnap people. So far 35 kids have gone missing from the furbies. "We need to pack and get out of here." She says grabbing a school bag. Dad told me he gave that to her when they were 13. I walk away and grab my huge dufflebag with anime on it. I  put some clothes in there, my soaps, football and a picture of mom, dad and me, laptop, phone, chargers, headphones and some little things, necklaces, earrings stuff like that. I come out and their done packing. Mom crying. She hands dad her suitcase and We head outside to the van. We quickly get in when mom quickly gets out.

"What's she grabbing?" I ask. Dad looks back and shruggs. I look out the window and see a green one smiling at me through the window. She quickly opens the door with money. She slams the door and starts to drive. We head to a gas station and mom quickly runs inside to pay. When she comes back there's a Tattletail in the car.  It secretly hopped in There when she did. The furby looked at me and smiles.

"Hello Tattletail." the yellowish tattletail says looking at me creepily. I grab it by the head and open my door, I Chuck it out the door and quickly slam the door shut. I grab out my bluetooth headphones and grab out my phone and start to listen to follow you by bring me the horizon.

Mom starts the car and goes. We drive and stay at a dump. There's alot of cool stuff here. We all went Out and collected some. I found a.necklace with a metal deadfish on it.  momfound a hairbrush which was black and pink she washed it in cold water and daddy found a five finger death punch poster. Lucky.  We all head back to the vehicle and I felt something drag me. I scream and start to kick.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I scream and kick.

"TATTLETAIL!" mom and dad scream trying to Chase me crying. I start to cry too.