Oh God, the sequal

You stared down at the box. Had it just winked at me? You think. You look over and you see your parents smile at you and You smile at them. You put the box down and run over and give them a hug.
"Is that all the gifts?" you say as you look at your parents.
"Well... No, there's another one in the basement." your mom says looking at you. What could this be? You think sitting on the couch waiting for your parents to come back up. You quickly grab the box and stare at Tattletail. He blinks and looks up at you. He gives you a smile then looses it. "Bad news." he says wit his weird, but cute voice. What's the bad news? You think ymto yourself. It's Christmas, Mom and Dad are finally home... Maybe mom and Dad are getting divorced? They were fighting the other day before I went to bed. You hear mom and Dad come back up with a HUGE present. You get a big smile on your face. You look down at Tattletail and You see him mouth the word MAMA! DID I GET A MAMA FURBY! You think as you state at him with wide eyes. Mom puts the present on the floor and asks you to open it. You walk over and pull off wrapping paper and hear something say, "Turn the page." you realize it is mamas voice. Her old lady voice, it also sounds really creepy. You fully unwrap it and see a big,brown furby look up at you. She gives you an evil smirk and starts reading a "kid friendly" story. "Well, What do you think?" mom says with a big grin patting on Mamas head. You barely smile but you manage one and say "Oh God."

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT AND SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE, I TRIED TO MATCH IT WITH THE KID IN THE COVER. THE PICTURE OF THE ANIME CHARACTER CAN BE ANY GENDER. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS AND HOW YOU PUT IT IN YOUR READING BOOKS.