WHY DAD?! chapter 6

None of us had thought about guarding the vehicle last night. You sleep on the left side and Amy slept on the right side. Mom sleep in the front and tarttletail slept in the passenger seat. We all were sleeping when we heard a weird scrapping sound on the car. You quickly wake up and look around. Its pitch black out. You look out and see red eyes. Oh Fuck! You think as you wake up everyone. Tattle tail is completely dead. You grab out the portable charger and charge him. Mom turns towards the door and puts her hand on the door handle. "Mom, please dont go out," you loudly whisper starring at her.

"Sorry sweetie." she says putting her hand on your face. She goes into the glove box and pulls out a fun and a knife. She opens the door to head out. You and Amy duck as you see mom walk. A few minutes later a car pulls up behind ours. A few seconds later we hear a man start to scream at mom. The man's voice sounds like... Dads.

"Is that your dad?" Amy whispers to you. You look over and nod. A few seconds later You hear your mom call him a "fucking murder and a loser." you don't believe what you see. Your dad stabs your mom. You see blood fly everywhere. You feel your body weaken and tears running down your face. Amy runs towards the front of the van and starts it. You look around and see dad start running for the van.

"Lock the doors!" You scream. She does and starts to drive away. She was honestly really good at it. You look back and see mama still running towards out van. You have an idea. "Stop the van." you say. She doesn't listen and keeps driving. "AMY!" you yell.

"We can't stop, unless you want mama to kill us." she says taking a backroad. You walk towards the front and move tattletail to sit in the passenger seat. You put him in your lap and tell her your plan. She seems to like it. You turn around and mamas not to be seen.

"You can slow down, mamas not around." You say say puting tattletail down and going back to the back and grabbing your guys stuff. You walk back and put tattletail in the glovebox. It's a big box, it's actually a square one. You look over at her and blush. She notices and blushes to and quickly looks back at the road. "Where are we going..." she stops to notice mama a few feet in front of us. Dads van is also in front of us. She backs up and goes 80. She smashes the front of his van and quickly swirves around it and drives straight forward. You look back to see dad aiming his fun at the window.

"DUCK!" You scream as he shots. A bullet goes flying and makes a small hole in the back window. Tattletail wakes up.

"I'm tattletail, that's me." He says happy and looks around to see the perfect world this is. With my eyes red from crying, glass on the back seats and to see Amy driving. You lean over to pick him up when dad shots another bullet. He's right behind you with his Car and shots. The bullet goes right through your arm. Tattletail and Amy stare at it and your screaming of the pain and how "great" this morning has been.