Mom, dad dead? chapter 11

(y/ln) means your last name, thank you and enjoy ☺

I hop in and soon head out. I turn on the radio and put it on the rock station. The song 45 comes on and soon I hear Ariel song it. She sounds amazing. "You have a very pretty voice." I say smiling at her. She looks shocked and blushes.

"Thank you." she says smiling. I smile back.

"Were should we go," I say looking back at the road, "no place is safe." I say looking over at Mr.Bubbles who appears to be checking out Ariels body. "Stop starring, it's rude." I say rolling my eyes jealousy.

"I wasn't." she says blushing.

"Not you, sorry, I had meant Mr. Bubbles."  he hops onto Ariels lap and smiles.

"Why?" he says smirking. I look and give him a dirty look.

"Its rude," I say thinking about Ariels body to which has me blushing. "She probably doesn't like it if you check out her body." I say giving him a dirty smirk. Ariel looks down and blushes.

"Ohh you, I bet you have dreams about you banging..." He says till Ariel interups him.

"There's a little girl back there you know." Ariel says blushing and looking at Mr. Bubbles.

"Yes but she's passed out." he says winking at her. Ariel blushes and looks away. I decide to change the  radio station to the news.

"Hello, were back with the continuing story of people dead. We have 2 new people on here. Mr and Mrs (y/ln)." I turn the radio off and pull into a McDonalds. I order us all chicken nuggets, fries, milkshakes. I look down and start to cry. Ariel looks over at me and smiles.

"It's okay, I know how you feel, I haven't seen my parents for years now." she says frowning and picking up a fry and eating it. We all get silent then hear scraping on the van door near Ariel. She looks scared and quickly locks her door. She blushes hard. "QUICKLY DRIVE!" she screams and points to all the hundreds of furbies. I put my foot on the has pedal and drive very fast. They're all chasing us.

"WHERE ARE WE GONNA GO?"  Jesse asks sipping on her milkshake.

"I DON'T KNOW YET?" I yell back quickly driving.

"i know where, Japan." Mr. Bubbles says smiling.

"YEAH BECAUSE WE ALL CAN SPEAK JAPANESE AND THERE ARE SO MANY FRICKING AIRPLANES OUT, YOUR A GENUIS, NOT" I yell sarcastically speeding very fast.