Setting up. Chapter 9

Its night time and you and Amy decide your both gonna sleep in the van. You look behind you and see Tattletail frown. You turn around and pick him up along with Sally. She can't talk, obviously. Tattletail can hear her, i guess. "What's wrong Tattletail?" you ask him as you head inside the van.

"Its just, I want to marry Sally but she doesn't have anything to wear and we don't have a place to get married at and a cake." he says cuddling with Sally sadly. Amy looks at me sadly and then happy.

"You wait here tattletail!" Amy says excitedly. She pulls out a flashlight and gets out of the vehicle. I open the door and Chase her.

"You two stay here!" I say to Tattletail and Sally and Chase Amy. "AMY!" You yell out her name.

"Yes?" she says aiming the flash light at you. "I want to give them a great wedding." she says smiling at you and blushing. You quickly run up to her and walk by her. You guys look and you find a couch.

"There!" you point as she aims the flashlight to the couch. She smiles and you both lift it. It's a really small couch. Enough to lift to people. Then as soon as you guys find everything you need you find 200 dollars under a smashed TV. You smile really big and she notices it too. "We can but them a cake." you say excitedly. "It might have to be a birthday cake but it works." You and Amy drive to the closest bakery, which was 17 miles and turned back around. Tattletail died again so we recharged him and sallys in a seat "sleeping". You get back to the dump and see Mama there. "Come on!" You scream as you get out of the van and throw a pitcher of dirty water at her. The pitcher was gonna be in the wedding but never mind. She sparks and explodes. Amy looks at you amazed and smiles.

"Now no one can ruin the wedding, maybe your dad but that's it." She says smiling then stops. "RUN!" she screams as she grabs your arm and runs behind a pile.

"Come out You Dumb asses." you says in a rude voice. You have had enough of this. You look at Amy and she looks mad too.

"You're a dick, you wanna know why?" you yell as you and Amy run behind another pile. Why? You hear your Father say calmly. "because you are What you eat." you say as you shoot him with a rusty gun you found. He's face goes blank and he falls to the ground. Amy takes the gun out of his gun and shots him in the face. He's fully dead now. You smile but get sad at the same time, he's finally dead but he was your father. Amy notices your dad and she hugs you.

"Don't be sad boo." she says unhugging you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. Amy starts a fire and throws him in it. We all went to sleep that night perfectly fine. The big days tomorrow for Tattletail you think as your sleeping right by Amy on the matress by Amy. She smiles and falls asleep. Our "blanket" was a carpet, which was honestly soft and fluffy. It just smelled like mold. Tomorrow will be Tattletails and Sallys best day.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SALLY? WHOS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS.