guys? chapter 5

You guys run up to your van and stop, "there not here, MOM, DAD!" nothing but complete silence.

"Maybe there asleep in the van?" Ariel says as she looks inside. "Notta." she opens the door and crawls in. She gives me a hand movement and I hop in and close the door quickly. We both bend down and look out the window. I look on the seat and there's my phone. I pick up the phone and call mom.

"Hey mom, where are you?" I say looking at Ariel.

"Outside looking for you, are you at the van?" that wasn't my mom, it sounded like the female furby.

"No, were at the dump entrance. Where are you?" I say still looking at Ariel scared.

"Behind you." she says with a creepy voice. I slightly turn around and yep, there was a furby with my  mothers phone, I yank the phone, grab my duffle bag and sprint out the door with Ariel. She comes sprinting by me.

"We gotta go!" She says sprinting for the pile. We done in the pile that has clothes. I put my and down and feel something..squishy? I look down and realize id been touching her breast. We both blush and look away. I pull out my phone and try dads number which actually works.

"Hello, dad you there?" I say looking down scared.

"Yeah bud? Where are You?" he says sounding a bit scared.

"The pile of clothes, you?"

"Mom and I are in the pile of matresses."

"Were coming, hold up, Ariel lets go."

"Okay, gotta be careful though." we look and She points out the matresses pile. We sprint over and dive in it. Mom hugs me and looks at Ariel who looks embarresed.

"Hello, I'm Tattletail's mom, Amy." she says shaking her hand.

"I didn't ask your name." she says laughing and smile, which was adorable. We all look and see out vehicle.

"READY!" dad says looking, "now...GO!" he says as we all sprint for the vehicle. We all get in check for furbies then drive off.

"It's not safe anywhere." Ariel says looking out the window. I look over and smile at her. She's absolutely gorgeous, short Brown hair, light Brown skin, red eyes looking out the window and everything. She notices and quickly looks away. I blush and look away. Mom looks at dad and smiles.