hiding under the bridge chapter 6

" So how did you guys meet, tattletails never been into anyone before." mom says smiling and looking at Ariel.

"Well, I was the princess where they took Tattletail and he picked me. There were other girls but he picked Me."she says smiling at mom. They both keep talking and giggling.

"How about there?" dad says pointing to a hide out under the bridge. We nod yes and take our stuff inside. The doors locked. I knock and a woman comes out. She looks at us and nods. She lets is in and we sit there.

"Hello strange..." says a little girl who was blushing. I bent down and patted her head. She giggles and takes me and Ariel to her room. There was junk everywhere but who cared. Ariel stops and looks scared. She elbows me and I look and see a rainbow furby. She walks over to him.

"NO!" I say sprinting to her and picking her up. She frowns.

"That's Mr. Bubbles." she says looking at me.

"What's your name?" I say looking at her.

"My names Jesse." she says smiling, "what's your guys?" she says getting down and picking up Mr. Bubbles.

"HOWDY YA'LL!" he says hoping into Ariels arms. "You missy are a keeper." he says winking at her. Ariel blushes and looks away.

"Are you a bad one?" i say stepping closer to him and giving him a dirty look. He laughs. "What?!" I say giving him a dirty glare.

"I find it funny how you accuse me of being evil." he says giving me a smirk.

"Kids, dinner." Jesse's mom calls as we head out to the kitchen. We all sit and eat fruitloops and Mac and cheese for dinner. Not mixed together but separare. "What beings you guys here, we never get visitors." she says taking a bit.

"Are our was invaded by... THOSE!" my dad screams as he points to Mr. Bubbles.

"Pardon me but am I that scary?" he says laughing in a deep British voice. Mom and dad look at him and look away.

"That's Mr.Bubbles, he's super nice." Jesse says giving him a fruitloop.

"How come he functions differently from the other furbies?" mom says taking a sip of red punch.

"Her father made him, then he was arrested for selling Coke if you know What I mean." she says looking a Jesse and smiles. Jesse looks at me and smiles.

"How long are you planning on staying?" Jesse asks me smiling.

"I have no clue." I say finishing up and taking care of my dishes. I take care of e everyones and walk to the living room.

"Why do you love right here?" I ask looking at Jesse's mother.

"I love this bridge and im being accused of stealing 300 dollars from a grocery store." she says wiping off the table. I nod and look over at the tv which has a jar with A LOT of money. Instate at it for a while. I get up and ask where the bathroom is. I hop on the shower and think deep.
What if these furbies take over the world? What happens if the furbies kill mom and dad and im left, what if Ariel gets killed? What if I get killed, what would happen if Jesse's mom gets arrested. I hop out of the shower and change into shorts and go shirtless. I walk out and Ariel looks at me and quickly blushes and heads into the bathroom. I go into Jesse's room and fall asleep on the floor.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THE RAINBOW TATTLETAIL IN THIS CAME FROM @shatoytheanamatronic. THANK YOU. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA DM ME OR PUT IT IN THR COMMENTS AND I MIGHT USE IT IN MY STORY AND GIVE YOU CREDIT 😃👋, BYE