Tattletail's p.o.v. part 1

I woke up early and went into mommy and daddy's room. I watched them kiss for a bit then left. Hi, I'm Tattletail, I'm 14 years old and I'm male. I have purple hair I got to dye it and I have blue eyes. I get down the cereal and start to eat. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and it's mommy. "Morning Mom" I say as I hug her.

"Hey sweety." She says getting herself some toast and eggs.
I start eating a mouthful of reesepuffs. I had another question but I never really want to ask, dad doesn't really like my name, when ever he says it it sounds like he's gonna cry.

"Mom... I have a question." I say finishing up my cereal.

"Yes?" mommy says getting herself some coffee.

"How come when ever dad says my name he sounds sad? Does he hate my name?" I say looking upset putting my bowl and spoon into the sink.

"No no he loves your name, it's just hard to explain." mom says hugging me.

"Okay." I smile and kiss her and head to my room.  I don't believe that. Its hard to explain? I get out an outfit and out it on. Ripped black skinnies, purple bomber jacket, black beenie.

"Come outside and play." I look around and look out my curtain. Its a little furby.

"Hey mom, there's a furby outside, can I go get him?" I say waiting for mom to answer. She quickly comes in with dad and they look out the window.

"NO!" She screams at me. I feel mad.

"You don't have to be a jerk about it, Jesus." I say stomping away. She looks sad and tries to hug me.

"I'm sorry, those things are dangerous." she says walking away.

"How do you know?" I ask sassy. She looks at me and looks scared.

"When dad and I were 13 or 14 we found each other and dad had one. Dads furbies name was... Tattletail. We had him and the police tried to get us. We realized those furbies has cameras in there eyes and the government can see." she says walking over and hugging me. I'm way taller then my mom but I still hug her back.

"Is that why dad gets upset, the name of his furby reminds him of me?" she looks up and smiles. She nods her head and sees dad crying. I run over to him and hug him too. He wipes his tears and smiles.

"We can't go out, they'll recognize is as the Tattletail murder." I stood there shocked.

"You killed Tattletail?" I ask letting him go.

"No, there was a bomb planted into him and He told is to throw him out the window and I cried all the night." He says starting to cry again.

SORRY, IM CHANGING UP MY STORY. AT FIRST TATTLETAIL WAS 8 BUT IM CHANGING HIM TO 16. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ☺