gotta go chapter 4

We hop into our bed, which we have to share. We both blush but lay down. She closes her eyes and I whispering her ear, "don't fall asleep, were gonna escape.". She looks over at me and has happy tears. She hugs me and puts st face in my chest. I smile and pretend to sleep to. It's been an hour and it's completely quiet. She did fall asleep so I had to wake her up. I point to the bags and we put them under the blankets and it looked like we were sleeping under there. I look in the closet and there's some black leather clothing. We change in front of each other but we were turned in opposite directions. We turned around and we both blushed at each other. Hers was a bit tight, the jacket so it outlined her boobs completely and her stomach. She wasn't a hippopotamus but she wasn't a worm either. She was perfect the way she was. Her pants had outlined her butt too. Which made me blush. I open the door and it's dark. I give her a signal and She goes. We walk down a long hall way and I see the door. I keep walking but she stops.

"There's something in front of the door." she says grabbing my wrist. I stopped to look but I couldn't see anything. She pulls out a flip phone and aims it over there.  She wasn't wrong, there was a huge Tattletail! We slowly back up and hide behind a door.

"What are We gonna do?" she says hugging my arm.

"I don't know, but we can break a window and get out?" I say smiling. She smiles back and we open the door. There was a small, pink furby looking at us.

"Are you leaving?" the furby says smiling. Ariel looks at me and nods.

"No, we were trying to find the umm... Kitchen. Were hungry." she says holding Her stomach. The furby nods and takes is to the kitchen. We get bowls of cereal and eat. The furby walks over to the big furby and He nods his head. She smiles and hops down the dark hall way and we eat in silence. We get up and walk down the dark hall way and notice he's not there. "Lets go! Now's out chance!" She whispers grabbing my wrist. I stop her and She looks at me.

"It's a trap, the furbies were talking to each other." I say running over to the door and closing it. We quickly sprint behind a washer? Ariel explained the washers there for the furbies to play in. Both the furbies start arguing. First was the pink girl then the huge blue one. It got really annoying and sometimes funny.

"You let the kids go?!"

"No, I was brushing my fur!"

"Well good going! Well NEVER catch them, we needed them!"

"Yes I know, what will boss do?"

"Probably yell at you!"

"Me?", "more like you!"

"Do you know why we needed him?!"

"No."

"We were gonna make him a robot like us!" it got really quiet. I stop and think. Ariel holds my hand and I hold Hers. I start shaking and putting my hands in fists. So they don't think of me as young master. They think of me as robot guy. The furbies leave and I quickly grab ariels hand and sprint out the door. We look behind us to see the blue furby furby chasing us.

"Were in the dump?" Ariel says sounding confused.

"My parents sould be here!" I says sprinting. I see my parents van just a bit in front of us but there's no one There.