Awe Tattletail chapter 8

You guys sit and enjoy your lunch. You look over and see the way out. "We need to get some more food." You say getting up and grabbing a pair of shorts and and a indigo shirt and head behind the van and change. You come back out and look and see Amy gone. Shes probably changing too. You walk behind a pile of garbage and see Amy shirtless. You blush and quickly turn. She notices and thankfully she has a bra on. She was blushing and quickly threw on a yellow minion shirt, it was an old shirt you had.

"Please go. I gotta change my pants." she says blushing and looks at you. You smile and nod and turn. You walk to tattletail and see him have heart eyes. You look confused. A few seconds later she comes out in short shorts, your grandma bought them for you. There really ugly but they look great on Amy. "umm...(Y/N) these are really short." She says covering her thighs and blushing. You walk over and put your hands on Her shoulders. Your about to say something but Tattletail starts hopping a different direction.

"TATTLETAIL!" You say running for him. You stop to see Tattletail blushing at a doll? Its an old, scary doll. Its tan and looks burned. Amy quickly stops and smiles. She nudges you and smiles.

"Tattletail! I'm so proud of you." Amy says picking him up. She walks over to the doll and pulls it out of the garbage. She hands him the doll and asks him a question."What's her name?" Amy says smiling at Tattletail.

"Her names Sally Lucas." He says smiling at Sally. You look over and roll your eyes.

"She's just a doll." You say rolling your eyes and turn around and start to walk away.

"At least I have a girlfriend." tattletail smiles and brags at you.

"So?" you say. "Why would I care, I have friends." you say walking back to the van. You make it back and look around. "Amy!" You say walking over to her.

"Yes?" she says smiling at Tattletail and Jamie. She puts them on the mattress and walks to you.  "Do you wanna talk in private?" she questions you. You nod your head yes and you two walk behind a pile of garbage.

"Where are we gonna be staying?" you ask her. She looks at you and thinks.

"I don't know." She says honestly. I like it here, we can find garbage and keep it." She says looking at you. You look up and the suns setting. You walk closer to her and put your hand on Her shoulder. She blushes and looks at you. "(Y/N)," she says starring wide eyes at you.

"Amy,  I want you to be mine." You say blushing and kissing her. You close your eyes and hers are wide open. You feel tears on your cheeks. You pull away and look at Amy. She's smiling and crying.

"Awe, you two are cute," tattletail smiles. As he jumps up on you. You hug Amy and she hugs you back.

"I love you too (Y/N)!" she says smiling and hugging you.

"We'll be together forever." she says letting go and holding your hand tightly and smiling at you. You look down and see Tattletail kissing Jamie.

"In proud for you buddy." you say bending down and patting Tattletails head.