MOM! chapter 5

We make it outside and start running. You look over to see Amy breathing really hard. Her face was beat red and sweating really bad. Maybe she has asthma? "You okay?" you ask as you stop for her to catch her breath.

"Lets go!" Tattletail says bouncing up and down in her arms. You take tattletail and hold him. You pat his head.

"Yeah, I have an inhailer, I have asthma." Amy says using it. She stops and puts it back in her pocket, yes the dress has pockets. There ugly but on Her there beautiful. "umm (Y/N), Why is mama in that tree house?" Amy whispers and points towards her. All of us stare at each other.

"Mama is stalking us." tattletail whispers while studing mamas face.

" I don't know why mama is stalking us." you say walking closer to Amy. "I have a plan, we both need to get down on our knees and crawl out of here. There's the fence door. Lets go." you whisper as you both start to crawl. You get closer to the door and hear mama say, "wait till daddy's home, he'll be ashamed in you." you both get up and open the gate door and run to the garage. You both head for the garage and open it. When you open it You see mom all tied up and brusied. You start to run to her when you hear mama behind you both.

"Daddy sees you." mama says as her eyes turn like a... Camera. Her eyes are Camera! Dad made her to record everything We do.

"(Y/N), get out of..." mom says looking at Amy. Any stands frozen while I untie Her. Mom gets up and runs for the spare van and hops in. "You two, hop in.. She says unlocking the door." You open the door and get Amy and Tatlletail in. then you hop in then close the door. You both put your bags under the seats. "Who are you?" mom says looking at Amy.

"that's a gurl!" tattletail says happy.

"You know Who I am." she says coldly at mom and looks outside.
You look over at her and smile. She looks over and smiles at me.

"I'm sorry ." mom says sadly while driving.

" you should be." she says giving mom a rude look. "YOU MADE ME LOSE EVERYTHING!" she yells holding tattletail in her chest and starts to cry. You scoot closer to her and hug her.

"You 2 should date." tattletail smiles bouncing up and down. You both look up and each other and blush. You scoot back and think. You think she is doing the same. Tattletail looks out the back window and screams.

"Mamas behind us!" tattletail yells. She's as fast as the flash! SPEED UP!" tattletail screams at mom. Mom listens and speeds up. You and Amy turn around and see mama slowing down. Good.

"Its getting dark out. we should order food." tattletail says sounding sleepy.

"Dad took all my money." mom says sadly.

"Pull in under the bridge." Amy says calmly. Mom obeys again and pills in under the bridge. Amy pills out her bag and passes out 3 lunchables and I pull out 3 juiceboxes. Tattletail eats all of moms pepperonies and drank some of my juice. We all went to sleep that night. But something bad happens....

HOPE YOY ALL ENJOYED THIS. WHAT GENRE SHOULD THIS BOOK GO UNDER? FANFICTION, TEEN OR I DONT KNOW, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS. SORRY FOR TATTLETAIL NOT BEING IN THE STORY THAT MUCH RIGHT NOW. IM CHANGING THE PLOT OF THE STORY. ITS NOT GONNA BE LIKE THE GAME, OBVIOUSLY. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. 😃