Bye Tattletail chapter 12

You and Amy look at Tattletail. He looks scared. "Tattletail, how did he know our names and that we were in the dump?" you say stopping the van. He looks up and quickly hops to the back of the van. Amy leaps back there and grabs him.

"Explain!" she yells facing him. His body was shaking in her arms.

"That's a great shirt ou got there." He says changing the subject.

"TATTLETAIL!" you and Amy both yell. He looks down and speaks.

"Guys, I'm not a real product. John, (Y/N)'s dad built me. He wanted to kill Sarah for a long time. So he built me in the basement and added some features to me that I can't get did of. My camera eyes, that's how the cops knew you were hear and I have a voice recorder under my tail," he says lifting up his tail to see a voice recorder. He looks dad but continues, "so that's how the cops knew, you Guys aren't safe with me. I'm gonna go with Sarah and live a great life."

"Tattletail, please stay." you say getting some tears. "I've never had friends, other than you and Amy." you say wiping your eyes.

"Sorry kid, I'm gonna miss you." he says looking sad. You pick him up and hold him. Tattle tail starts to burn you and you let him go. He has wide eyes and he's red.

"Count down will start in 5,4,3,2,1" Tattletail says with a woman's voice. You quickly throw him outside and watch him blow up. My friend was a bomb who wanted to kill me? That's a "true friend". Amy grabs Sarah and chucks her outside. You quickly speed off as the forest burns down.

"We need gas." you say seeing a gas station in the middle of nowhere. You pull in and out has in the van. Amy goes inside to pay. She also bought snacks and drinks that'll last a few days. You put the keys on and see a police car behind you.

"Lets go." Amy says excidelly and holding your arm.  You quickly speed and have a huge grin  on your face. The police car starts to shoot at us. Amy finds an old pop and chucks it at the police car. The window of the police car shatters and they pull over. Its getting late and you guys pull in into Amy's old house. It was in perfect condition. Its a trailer though but at least it's shelter. You grab your stuff and head inside.

"This was my room." Amy says with a happy but very sad voice. She walks around the house and starts to shake. When we go by there door She burst in tears.

"That's the room my parents does in." She says pointing at the door. "That's when your mom and Dad kidnapped me." She looks down and heads for her room. You follow and give her a drink, Coca cola and a box of cereal, coco puffs. You guys sit and talk and cuddle.