The man I lost.

This imagine will be fully In Kendall's view.

"Hi, My name is Kendall Jenner, and today, let me tell you about a man I lost." 

"His name was Y/N, Y/F/N Y/L/N. "

"He was someone I loved, yet, I ignored him for a good amount of time I have know him."

"I known him since I first started being serious with my modeling career...He was one of the first people aside from my family to support me."

"Whether in the shadows or in the light, or just in my phone. He was there for me. I didn't realize that until it was too late."

"Let me tell you. How I met, and fell in love for him."

The Year 2014, Febuary. Calabasas, California.

Today was rather rough, I had several photo shoots and had to met with my family for lunch. It was already night time and I wanted to go have coffee, so I went to a nearby cafe.

As I walked into the cafe and ordered my coffee. I noticed someone mopping the floor, it appeared that someone spilled a whole load of their drink on the floor, and this handsome someone was tasked to clean it. 

I didn't know why, but I felt like I wanted to know him, so I asked the cashier for the person mopping the floor's name. 

"Sorry to interrupt on what you are doing, but what is his name?" I asked while pointing to who I was talking about.

"Ah, that is Y/N, he is our janitor here." Said the cashier to me. 

"A janitor huh... Thank you for the info." I thanked the cashier and went to the nearest table to Y/N who was still cleaning and waited for my drink.

The reason why no one flocked to me, was because I was wearing a hoodie and just some glasses. I also had no makeup on that time, which thankfully helped, with not being recognized. 

"Come on Kenny, talk to him." I thought to myself. He was a bit thin, but was malnourished. 

I worked up my courage, and was about to speak, until he looked at me.

His eyes, they were beautiful, dazzling, and a bit hypnotizing. 

"Uhm... Am I bothering you miss?" He asked. His shy voice, was rather surprising.  

"Oh no, you were not really bothering me at all. May I ask, what's your name?" I asked him thankfully without stuttering. 

"I don't know why you want to know my name, but alright, my name is Y/F/N Y/L/N, but I really prefer Y/N." He stated.

"Y/N... do you wanted to have a seat?" I asked.

"I would love too, but sadly my shift isn't over yet. Let me check my watch." As he checked his watch I hoped his shift would end soon. 

Thankfully, God heard my silent prayers.

"Yeah my shift should be ending in 5 minutes. Can you wait or do you have somewhere to go?" He asked.

"No, I am free, absolutely nothing on my schedule right now!" I lied. The truth is, I was supposed to meet up with my friends and sister Kylie at a nearby club and party. Change of plans I guess...

"Cool, that just took 30 seconds off, now I have 4 minutes and 20 seconds left..." He joked, he left to do any remaining things to do before his shift ended. After waiting a bit, he came back and sat.

"So... What do you want to know about me?" He asked, it all kicked off there, He answered my questions and he asked a bit too, although, he was a lot more open than I was.