Hell's Return.

Sequel to Hell while in Heaven and Hell changed.

"She's your girlfriend?!"
"When did this happen?!"
"How did you two get together?!"
"Why didn't you tell me Y/N?"
"Y/N, can we talk for a minute?"
"You didn't tell me you were friends to these celebrities!"

A series of reactions and exclamation were found within the group of celebrities who now found out you got a girlfriend within the wonderful Emma Watson. Speaking of her, she was still hugging your shoulder. Albeit, a bit tighter than awhile ago. Understanding what it meant, you leaned into her ear and whispered. "I'll explain things later dear."

She looked at you for a bit and turned back to the now significantly loud group.

You started getting a bit annoyed with the volume they are currently releasing, looking around you saw looks of displeasure from your customers. You sighed and moved closer to them.

"All of you. Shut the hell up. We'll talk about this at the table me and Emma have. I don't want you guys to continue disturbing my customers." You told them pointing at the table Emma was now walking towards to.

Everyone looked around to see customers all looking at them with an annoyed look. Zane and Zayn decided to the best thing that came up in their heads. Thet showed the "peace" sign to every customer looking at the group while mouthing "sorry."

"Come on guys. Let's not disturb our old friend's customers. Come on." Bella says leading the group of celebrities to the table. Leaving Zane and you at the counter to have a small talk.

You looked at Zane who was just randomly picking his nose, you simply sighed while looking at him in disappointing matter.

"What?" Zane asked you while he placed his hand down from his nose.

"Keep the counter clean, and help any customers who need help. If you can't, signal me over." You said moving away from a nodding Zane who grabbed his book.

"And." You suddenly said, turning to him right before he could open the book.

"What now?" Zane asked now clearly annoyed that you stopped him from even opening his book.

"Thank you. For being my friend while I was alone, and for being by my side in all of this after I left Kendall." You thankfully told him, receiving a great smile from him.

"You're lucky I consider you my best friend, or else I would have punched you for keeping me from reading my book. Now go, and don't be the cause of a fight between our book fairy and our model. Zane jokingly said while you looked at him eerily.

"Which model? We got 3." You asked him, while he looked at the table of celebrities who were currently talking to your girlfriend.

"The demon dressed as an angel that you dated." He stated, earning a chuckle from you.

"Wish me luck lad."

"As to you Y/N, may the force ever be in your favor."

"Nice combo."

"Just get moving!"

"Alright, alright. No need to make me moving Znape. I'll get out of your dungeons to leave you with your...book."

"I prefer Sci-Fi!" Zane loudly whispered at you as you walked away, heading towards the table who all the occupants were listening to the majestic book fairy, all of them intent on listening to her.

"So, after awhile. Me and Y/N were on a boat to another island, Y/N so happens to manage to pick something up from the water, he managed to catch a fish! Out of the water while we were on a speeding boat!" Emma quietly exclaimed, she was telling them of the time you two went island hooping at Hawaii. Every was awestruck from the tale and all of them looked like kids in a pre-school class, amazed with the story the teacher was telling.