Where were you.

"Good morning Ma'am, what would you like today?" You answered, with a wide smile across your face as you wait for the lady to place her order.

"Yes I'd like a caramel frappuccino, please add a extra pump of caramel." The lady at front requested, smiling at you, handing you the money, her eyes going up and down your body. She was checking you out and was unknowingly bitting her lip.

"Alright miss, please wait for your name to be called, and please present the receipt as proof that you bought the drink." You told her this and immediately went to your co-worker, who began working on her order. It was a slow morning, not that many customers. The customers currently there are quiet and deep in whatever they're doing. You took this time to check your facebook, slowly scrolling down your feed.

It has been almost a year since you've seen your old friend Kendall, you decided to disappear from her eyes, to get out of the spotlight and to find yourself once more. You haven't felt a single negative thought in awhile. Everything has been looking brighter for you. You've moved out from California and decided to settle at Seattle, renting a small apartment large enough to accommodate small gatherings if your friends visited.

Working two jobs at once and hanging out with your group of friends a lot more has helped you out quite significantly. One job of yours was at a common work space place. Where they just rent the table and make their own coffee, dozens of books to borrow and read if they want. It was a nice place to work at, with decent payment too. You just watch the place and clean, if anyone needed help you gladly assisted them. The people you met were kind and swell to be with. With the occasional stuck up knucklehead to balance things out. Your other job was being a barista at Starbucks only at weekends however, the other one was your main job.

"Y/N, stop looking at your feed. It is not the time for that man." Thomas, your co-worker told you as he worked on another drink.

"Right, sorry. It's just slow today, haven't you noticed? Quite unusual if you asked me." You told him this, it was the weekend and usually it is busy and bustling with people, however it wasn't like that today, it is strange for you.

"I know right? A bit weird even for me, and I worked here longer, never saw a weekend like this. Boring." He said as he called the name of the lady who ordered a drink awhile ago.

The doorbell rings, a new customer to serve with the fake smile you give them continuously.
This went on for the remainder of your shift, until you finally got out with a sigh of relief. Freedom from your bittersweet work, that has provided you money but has taken such valuable time that could have been used to see the world. 

You went home, a apartment shared with a friend of yours...

Tom.

He has been a great friend with you as of late, letting you crash at his place for a bit as you have your place being renovated. He has also been keeping you informed if you go out to any clubs if there are any sightings of Kendall or her friends. He is actually a manager of a club and due to this he has connections, and those help him out in keeping you informed.

You've been hiding from Kendall and her friends because the simple fact that they are in the same room can lead you to become a pile of complete mess and disorder. You never understood why, but whenever you at least see them or hear that you are near them. A small voice of doubt and thought would start flooding your mind. Stressing you out greatly and overthinking it to the point that you become a complete mess, you believed that if they saw you, or that if they were there, Kendall will come. You know you've hurt Kendall by disappearing, you heard from one of your close celebrity friends, The Weeknd, that she has put out a verbal search warrant for you amongst her circle of friends and they all agreed except for him. You couldn't bare yourself to confront her, after all, she was the source of all of this. The pain that you've suffered while loving her, taking care of her, in general, supporting her as a friend, admirer, and a person who loved her deeply.

Although you've moved on now. Managing to actually stay in the same area as one of Kendall's friends, Bella Hadid, one time and survive without getting seen by her, you missed your dear friend and woman you wished to pursue a romantic relationship with.  The way she'd hug you, whisper into your ear, smiled at you, laughed at your corny joke, and talks about the world and surroundings. 

"Y/N, what's up my friend! According to my contacts, all the clubs at least have one of Kendall's friends there." Tom greeted you with a hug, he was that type of guy. Quite the hugger, and a sweet man. You were seriously surprised that he doesn't have a girlfriend. He was laid on the couch, currently playing Fortnite on his PS4.

"Thanks for the heads up Tom, I'll just head for the local park. Good to go there time to time, a breath of fresh air and the bright stars providing radiant light down upon the land." You told him, going all poetic and so on. You knew this annoyed him, being a good friend. You wanted him to lose his game.

It worked as he was suddenly hit by a crossbow bolt to straight at the head and died. He shouted loudly at the screen and pulled a pillow onto his head, trying to muffle his screams of annoyance and frustrations down.

"I HATE YOU YET I CARE FOR YOU, Dang it Y/N stop or else you are out of this apartment! All that poetic stuff." He warned you, while you couldn't keep a straight face and bursted out laughing incessantly. 

As you calmed down you looked at him with your teary eyes, all from laughing so hard. You smiled and patted his back as you looked at his TV.

"Aw you'll win one time man, don't stress about it. Anyways, I'll head to my room and prep up for my trip to the park." You told him as you went to your room and began changing clothes to head out and chill at the park.

After awhile, you were ready left the apartment after saying goodbye of course to Tom. 

Tom, sighing in relief, paused his game and brought out his phone. Dialed a number and called it. After a bit of waiting, someone at the other side picks up.

"He's heading to the park. Don't hurt Y/N, alright? My friend deserves happiness."

"I know, I don't intend to hurt Y/N anyways, you know that Tom. After all, I care for that person as much as you do, heck, even more probably."

"Don't make me regret this Kendall. Don't hurt Y/N or else you're banned from my club. You've already hurt Y/N so much, don't make it any worse and bring the person back to square one."

"That is the last thing I intend to do right now. So don't worry and relax, I will not hurt Y/N not like last time. I'll treat Y/N better this time, I'm assure you I will."

Kendall hung up on Tom, after a year long search. She has found you.
Are you ready for her is the only thought on her mind now.

What do you want to see next?