Lies aren't good. Pt 1

Requested by @Alecia_Xo

*snap* *snap*

"Y/N! Y/N! Over here! Let's take a few pictures with you and Gigi!" A random photographer said from behinf you, as you casually walked with Gigi along the streets of Calabasas, California.

You sighed, this wasn't fully the life you wanted, but it was close to it. You are one well known celebrity, known for your work in movies and television, you've been known to model here and there for a few big name companies.

You're currently walking around the streets of Los Angeles, with your girlfriend Gigi Hadid. Who you have been with for an amazing 8 months.
You met her through mutual friends, or in her situation, sister. Bella hooked both of you up saying you guys fit each other well. After a meet up, you asked her for a single date, where she thankfully said yes.

"Let's to somewhere fun." Gigi whispered in your ear. Your perverted mind began to overthink on what she meant by that. She smiled seeing you with wide eyes and a blushing face, she grabbed onto your hands and began to run, dragging you with her to wherever you guys were heading.

"Where are you taking me?!" You said to Gigi who was gripping your hand as she ran.

"To a place where we'll have lots of fun! Now run for it!" She exclaimed letting go of your hand and running away from you.

"For a girl wearing heels, she can run fast." You murmured as you began to run after her.

"Remembering something?" Kendall said to you. No longer you are at the streets of Los Angeles but in Kendall's place watching a movie with her.

After your 9th month with Gigi as a couple, she began to slowly distance herself from you. She began to cancel on date nights, something that never happens. She never comes home at her usual time anymore, usually saying she'll be staying overnight at Bella's, Kendall's or one of her other friends' place. Whenever she was with you, she'll no longer cuddle with you, whisper into your ear. She became cold and constantly annoyed with you, she asked to you to keep quiet whenever you tried to talk to her.

She was no longer the cheery amazing girl you once knew. She's different now, she is no longer yours, and you knew it. One night, you were with Kendall, Kylie, Hailey and Bella. Gigi was busy with something so the rest of you guys went to watch a movie. Gigi sent you a message saying she'll stay overnight at  Hailey's place, after seeing the message you talked to Hailey to confirm. Hailey got no message, from that point, you knew Gigi was lying.

Kendall Jenner, your best friend. You met her during one of your trips to the club with the girls. She was bombastic, fun, and had quite a personality. You two connected almost immediately after meeting.

Kendall was the only one you told about your current situation with Gigi, of how you knew that she was lying and she may possibly be cheating on you. She comforted you as you sat on your knees crying. She was there for you when Gigi was not, but you would never dare to do something like sex with her. You may have known Gigi was lying and is betraying your trust, yet you are still loyal to her.

"Just remembering what has been happening recently." You said to Kendall, who looked at you worryingly but just shook it off and smiled.

"So what will you do? With your situation with Gigi and such." She asked you, not once did you think about what to do with Gigi and her lies as well as deceits.

"I never once thought about it, but I guess I'll confront her about it. To ask her why she truly has done all of that. I love her Kendall, I'm still loyal to the relationship we have, even if she is not." You said standing up from your seat as you walked to the window overseeing the streets of the neighborhood and in the distance, the lights of Los Angeles.

"I know you are Y/N but you are my friend, my best friend. That's why I am worried. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to see you hurt." Kendall said, hugging you from behind.

"I must go now, Gigi is bound to be at home one point or another in time. I'll wait for her there, I apologize for cutting our hang out short." You apologized as you turned and hugged Kendall back.

"Be careful, please." Whispered Kendall into your ear. You nod yes and let go of her. You went out the front door and began heading back to your home.

Author's note: This is going to be a two part imagine, I'll try to get the second part up as soon as possible. Sorry if this sucks.