"Friends" part 1

Requested by: @skylavin

"We won't be able to take this relationship to where we wanted it to be."

You remembered telling Kendall those exact words. Those very words became the basis of the break up between you and her. You and Kendall met through a mutual friend, Gigi. When she threw one of her lavish and fun parties at her home, she introduced you to Kendall. As you got to know the Jenner, you became quite close friends with her. Soon enough you had a intimate relationship with the beautiful model, sadly you had to stop that relationship. You remembered it as of it just happened the other day.

"Hey Y/N! How are you doing hon?" Kendall said, opening the door wide allowing you to go inside her home.

"Kendall, hello. I, I need to talk to you about something." You stated, immediately Kendall's expression changed from sweet and loving to a more serious facial expression. She knew when you call her by her first name things are serious.

"What is it Y/N?"

"We won't be able to take this relationship to where we wanted it to be" You explained. Between the both of you, you were the sophisticated one. Always thinking ahead and being prepared for most situations.

"What do you mean Y/N? We can per-" Kendall said before you cut her off.

"What I mean is, with our schedules constantly givint us trouble, we won't survive it. We both know how we can be clingy, how we also can easily get frustrated with one another's schedule which would cause constant arguments. I don't want that, you know that. That's why the best course of action I see is that we just go back to being friends." You explained, fully knowing she would refuse, but you knew she sees your point.

"I...I don't know what to say Y/N... you can't simply say goodbye to our relationship and what we had.. heck I can't let go of my emotions that fast Y/N and look at you... already probably thinking on what to do after this. How do I know if you ain't just playing with me Y/N, that you aren't just tired of having me around constantly. I love you Y/N, I just can't let you go because of just our schedules." Kendall pleaded, she tried to show you that she could handle it, that she can handle the frustrations and the challenges this relationship will have. It wouldn't last all too long, and you knew she sees it happening.

"Kendall, I am not saying we are gonna say goodbye for good to one another, we will remain as friends. I know this is painful, but I don't want to suffer from another nonsensical breakup, so it's best to leave this relationship and go back. I love you, I'll always will, but we have to let go. I know you are a strong and capable girl, but we can't handle this. It is out of our hands. Please understand." You explained now holding onto her hands with your entangled fingers together, you tried to reassure everything would be fine, but you knew it won't be for the while.

"I'll still be there right beside you, but not as a love interest, but as your best friend." You claimed. Both of you were on the ground. Kendall couldn't handle it anymore. She was sobbing, and it made you highly uncomfortable and ashamed. For being the reason, that she is in such a fatal position right now.

"I... I understand Y/N as long as you are with me. I'll be fine, but please. Never leave my side." She begged, ans you couldn't help but lose yourself in her eyes once more, and nod.

That was over 5 months ago, now your just hanging at your place. Lying on the couch playing on the PS4 you bought, occasionally looking on your phone for messages.

As you were about to kill a hostile in the game you were playing, you got a felt a vibration sensation coming from your phone. You checked and it was a call from Gigi.

"Hello?" You said answering the call, only to hear joyful screams and feet stomping on the floor, you wondered what was happening.

"Y/N! Come to my place we are all here! You lazy dog get over here you're the only one left!" Gigi shouted while laughing, as you hung up. You closed the PS4 and went up to your room. You decided to go for casual clothing since from the call sounded like a hang out, but you went for something stretchy just in case. Sounded like they were chasing something.

Once you were outside, you decided to take your bicycle, Gigi's home wasn't too far. Also using the car would add to pollution so you decided against using your car. You made sure you had everything essential with you and also locked up the place before leaving.

You loved the feeling of the wind hittig you as you biked, you felt free. No longer confined into a home that felt like a prison, you were free, and you enjoyed it.

Author's note: I am having a huge mental block so I'll just leave it here for now! Hope you guys enjoyed it, I know it sucks but I got a lot on my hands right now! Sorry! Remember requests are open! Feel free to message me or comment what you want the next imagine to be about!