Overthinking.

You've suffered.

So much pain, lost, and frustration.
You can't help but constantly think of who else you'll lose to your own stupidity, your own limitations is what causing people to abandon you.

Your head hurts.

You've been sitting on the bed upright with your legs crossed, staring at a blank wall, shrouded in darkness with no sight of sunlight. Your head still trying to process all the things that have happened to you. What happened? Why did it happen? Who were affected? When did it all begin? When will it all end?

Your heart aches.

The familiar stinging in your chest, something that can't be scratched, soothed, or subdued. The losses, constantly floating in your mind, the pain always there. Hailey no longer cared what would happen to you. Gigi and Bella no longer see you as a sister, friend, acquaintance, you mean nothing to them. Kylie, has been so busy with her child and business that she no longer contacts or even attempt to message her so called "Bestie No.1". Kendall... both of you are no longer in speaking terms due to a small mistake you did. Failure to understand something so simple now makes you question how you managed to get a PhD in neurology as well as question whether or not you are retarded and idiotic.

Your feelings screaming.

If there is one thing you know well, is that you cared deeply to these people, you were willing to give up a lot of things for them. The pain of them no longer being there made you angry, they did not give a single shit for the things you've done and gave for them. Sorrow, they've forgotten about you, something you wished would never happen, it was something you feared a lot. Guilt, you kept on telling yourself that it was all your fault, you were too close, you were too giving, you're too awkward, you're a shitty friend. You failed them so many times.

Your body malnourished.

You haven't eaten in quite some time, you were losing a lot of weight at an alarming rate. The thoughts in your mind drowning the hunger for food and nutrition.

Your hands roaming aimlessly.

You wished you didn't feel alone, you wanted to feel the warmth of a hug, joy of laughter, brightness of a cheeky smile. You felt something cold as your hand made it to drawer right next to the bed you sat on. As you opened it, there was a knife right there.

Your eyes crying tears.

You wanted this all to end, it was now too much to bear, you eyed the knife thinking of what to do. Your hands acting in their own according picked up the knife and pointed it at yourself. The tip already pressing onto your skin, drawing the crimson scarlet liquid.

Kendall's POV

"I should not have agreed." I whispered to myself. The girls suggested on seeing what would happen if we decided to leave Y/N for a long while. Our dedication was so high, Hailey, Bella, and Gigi cut ties with him. Kylie ignored him for a few months, and I've argued him and decided to stop speaking to him, basically giving a cold-shoulder.

"I shouldn't have done that." I said as I swiftly got into my car and began driving to Y/N's home.

We decided to place hidden cameras around Y/N's home, to see what he'd do. Everyone was currently busy and couldn't view what I saw.

Y/N was cutting and it could escalate to attempted or succeeded suicide.

I wasn't going to allow that to happen, I don't know what I'd do if I let that happen.

I got there quickly, didn't bother with parking properly as I went to the door, which was locked. So I did the next best thing and broke one of the windows to get in, Y/N could have heard that but it doesn't matter.

As I made it to the front of the bedroom, again the door was locked and I began knocking and slamming on the door, shouting for the door be opened. Frustrated, I decided to breakdown the door, after bashing it for a bit, a good kick is all it took to bring down the door.

As it came down, I immediately ran to the bed and tackled Y/N.

I saved Y/N... I closed my eyes as I held Y/N, saying I was sorry.

Until I opened my eyes.

Y/N wasn't there, I wasn't even in Y/N's home.

I was in my bed, and the TV was on. It was the view of the cameras, and Y/N just laid there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Until I looked closer, and I was mortified.

A knife was partially in Y/N's chest, I could see that Y/N was breathing, but it was faint.

I panicked and ran out of my home.
I need to save Y/N.

Note: I'm in pain.