Cold, Forgiven, love.

Requested by @Alecia_Xo

You didn't know it came to this point. Due to what has been happening recently and the closer bond you and Hailey Baldwin have been forming as of late, you decided to move in with her, much to her delight. As you parked right outside her home you began to recall what has happened that led to this point.

During New Year's Eve there was this massive party filled with high class people. You never really considered yourself high class or anyone important, the only reason you were at that part was because a friend invited you. That friend of yours being Kendall Jenner.

She and you, the best of friends during high school. You remember how you guys did all kinds of things while in high school. Going out doing adventures, helping out the people who needed helping, and just playing all sorts of games may it be digital or physical. You cherished those times and for her to suddenly contact you after college, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

You entered the party looking as casual as possible just a simple jacket and jeans. When you looked around, your eyes widened. All around celebrity after celebrity can be seen partying like there is no tomorrow. You began roaming around trying to look for your old friend. Until someone grabbed you from behind.

"Hi Y/N!" Exlcaimed Kendall Jenner as she turned you around and hugged you with all she can. You missed her dearly and she did too. Kendall, looking at her, was beautiful, more than ever. It was better to see her in the flesh, not through pictures or covers.

The hug lasted for a bit until letting go and you responded "Long time no see Kenny."

"You have no idea, remember Kylie? What am I saying, of course you remember her! Come she will be as delighted as I am to see you!" Kendall exclaimed, the music was loud and cheers as well as shouts of fun can be heard all around. So you really understood why must she have to shout to talk.

As she pulled you through the crowds of celebrities, party lovers and all around night people. You arrived at a table filled with her friends and of course her sister was there.

You didn't focus much on them, but you focused more on Kendall. How much she has changed from the adventurous girl from high school to becoming a successful model and a person who can make small things that are boring, fun.

While comparing her to what she was before. You heard Kendall say their names. Hailey Baldwin, Gigi and Bella Hadid and Cara Delevingne. As the meeting and greeting was over, you went ahead and talked with them, got to know them. Heck you became fast friends with Hailey especially.

Fun was all you had until Kendall left and later returned... with a guy.

You remember his name was Jordan Clarkson... weird name for you, you compared the guy with Superman and Michael Jordan, simply because of his name. (Note: That was what I did when I first heard of the guy.)

Ever since the last year of high school, you began to develop feelings for Kendall, after all the time you were with her, that was the time you began having feelings for her, not as a friend. You loved her as someone you would gladly spend your entire life with. You never got tired with her and the unique personality she had. It gave you life when you were all black and white.

Looking back at the first time you met with Kendall after so long, it made you happy. That was a fond memory for you, seeing your old friend now successful in life while you struggle to still find your purpose. You had so muchh fun in that party but sadly you had to leave early since your family wanted to spend the eve of the New Year together.