A elegant art.

Fencing.

A elegant yet deadly art.

It was something you grew up admiring and practicing with your eyes set to be the very best at the art.

You trained under several mentors, all seeing your passion and prowess in fencing. For years you tried other sword fighting styles. None made you so engrossed in the thrill, that is something only fencing managed to do.

Under the guidance of all your mentors, you managed to fight in several tournaments and win. There then came a time where the student becomes better than the teacher as you challenged your mentors one by one. They showed no mercy, and you didn't either.

You fought against them all with deadly precision and elegance, you managed to best them all in one on one combat, yet you were not at all satisfied. So you went out and fought in tournament after tournament, honing your skills become even deadly, elegant, and grand fighter who can fight the very best and match them in terms of skill.

You were currently facing a mysterious opponent in one of the local tournaments that you have happened to join. You thought this opponent of yours would be just like any other, weak and fragile. Easy to take down with not much effort required.  You were wrong though, and this person you were fighting was different. She had the gracious movements, swift and elegant. Precision that would match professional surgeons. She was the one person you were looking for.

She was your rival, someone who could match you in everything you could do. She will satisfy your hunger for a challenge and a thrill. She is your rival as you are to her.

She slashed and stabbed against you. Countering and blocking every attack you did against her, she tried her best to hit you but failed as you did what she has been doing to you for ahwile now.

Both of you in a deadly lock of battle, dazzling the crowd and other participants with both of your abilities and skill. Everyone was truly in awe due the sight they are beheld with. The elegance, the speed, the swift yet deadly stabs and slashes that could now kill.

Yes, this maybe a tournament where no lethal injuries are permitted, but both of you are too lost in the thrill to care anymore.

This spectacular match continued on for several more minutes until...

*poke*

She managed poke you right at the stomach. A small opening in your defense, managed to end your streak of wins.

A sharp silence was followed as everything stood still between you and her. Both of you looked at each other, although you couldn't see her eyes. You knew she was setting her gaze upon you and not caring at the slightest about everything around both of you.

You could her faintly cheers and shouts of amazement from the crowd. You tuned out from it as you slowly moved back bringing down your sparring rapier. You still kept your eyes on her as she did the very same thing.  The referee came up to the arena and grabbed both of you, placing you two right next to him as he lifted her arms showing she has won the match. She didn't care at all, as she kept her head down. You closed your eyes and sighed, removing your helm. You opened your eyes and saw her.

Her brown eyes piercing you and her tied black hair, and red lips curling upwards.

"I enjoyed our match, I hope we fight each other once again soon. Thank you for the great effort you exerted against me." Her soothing voice spoke to you. Informing you that she enjoyed the match.

"I thank you as well for our spectacular match, I do really wish to fight you once again, and I do hope that happens. My name is Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, and I thank you, for the thrill and excitement that I experienced in our match." You raised your hand hoping she would shake your hand.

She understood your gesture and shook your hand, and surprisingly. She kissed your knuckles and looked at you.

"I hope we do meet sooner than we want. My name is Kendall Nicole Jenner, and I'd love to get the chance to know you better. See you, when we meet again." She said as she turned away from you, leaving you blushing a hundred shades of red. You looked at your hand that she has kissed, and unknowingly smiled.

"Until we meet again indeed." You thought to yourself as you looked at the direction she went and smiled widely.

Author's note: I apologize for the late update, a relative has returned from a long trip. So we decided to hang out for a few days.

Requests are always open, and I am ready whenever you got one. For those who have given me a request, I have a rough draft about the request you have given already.