Secret discovered. Pt. 2

Part 2

"Y/N! There you are babe! I missed you so much!" Kendall exclaimed as she ran to you, immediately hugging you in a loving embrace.

You stood there, frozen. Not moving an inch at all while she hugged you. You'd accept the hug, if it weren't for what you have discovered.

As soon as she let you go of the hug she kissed you deeply. She placed in so much passion and power into the kiss. It was clear that she "missed" you after a long 3 weeks for the both of you.

Instead of feeling loved, you felt that you were lied to. You felt betrayed, you felt like you were being tricked for so long by just some act. You felt gullible, you felt weak, and you felt so much anger piled up in you that you could just shout at her for so long, you wanted to let go and leave her right her and now.

Yet you couldn't at all.

At the back of your mind, you felt hope. Hope that she developed feelings for you. Hope that she truly cared about you and your well being. Hope that she wasn't tricking you with these actions. Hope that she wasn't playing for the gullible fool that you are.

She slowly parted ways with you as she ran out of breath. Now that you can fully bask in her beauty, you saw her concerned eyes. She looked at you, she held a frown on her face as she furrowed her lush eyebrows, her gaze not leaving your expressionless face.

"Babe?" She said concerning to you as right in front of her was a frozen statue. A.k.a you. You just stared into the distance, not giving a single reply or any attention at all to your would be "girlfriend."

"Are you alright Babe? Y/N?" You heard her say to you.

"You're scaring me Y/N. Are you alright? Did something happen?" She continued asking you.

"Should I let it all out? Should I tell her about what Josh revealed to me?" You said to yourself, trying to figure out what to do at this point. She doesn't truly love you, it's just the damn contract she and her mother brought to Josh causing her to do this. You frowned a bit to this. She probably never cared for the gifts you gave her. The effort and time you placed in the relationship.

She probably never enjoyed all the movies you two watched together, all the cuddles. The soft kisses on each other's forehead, all the dates you 2 been to together.

"Y/N!" Kendall, finally having enough with you not responding or moving to her questions or actions. Exclaimed right into your ear surprising you.

"Ahhh! Kendall! Why?!" You bursted out while shaking your head as your eardrum was so utterly painful.

"Are you alright or not? You aren't answering me at all. What happened these past 3 weeks?" She explained and asked to you. Again, you stood there, silent. Thinking about what to say after these past 3 week's events.

"Y/N, you're doing it again!" Kendall complained as you reverted back to being a statue.

"I binge watched a few shows..." You muttered, you didn't simply binge watch a few shows. You stayed up for the first 3 days thinking about what Kendall could possibly being doing at those moments. The next 4 were you trying cheer yourself up with the console you got. The remaining 2 weeks though, you watched all the seasons of the Flash, Rick and Morty, the Walking Dead, just to name a few.

"Is that why you are acting like a living statue?" Kendall asked, sarcasm evident in her tone.

"Yes... now come on let's go inside." You said suddenly picking her up and running to the entrance of her home. Earning a squirming surprised Jenner.

You laid her on the couch and you simply stood there, gazing on her beautiful figure. She shyly turned so you can just look at her back and that alone.

Oh how you wished she truly loved you.

"I love you Kendall, I really do." You murmured, catching the attention of the lying beauty that is Kendall Jenner.

"What was that babe? Didn't catch what you said there." She stated now looking at you once again.

"I got something to tell you." You crouched down to her level as she sat up on the couch.

"Cool I got something to tell you too. I'll go first." She suddenly said as she looked at you with a frown.

"Oh, well. Alright, you go first." You monotonously said. Now giving her your full attention, at the back of your mind. You were thinking and trying to figure out what she was gonna say. You tried to read her body language, but... that won't work at all.

"Y/N, at first. I didn't like you at all. You see, before we got together, me and my-" She said before you cut her off by continuing what she said.

"You and your mother went to Josh, gave him a publicity contract between you and I. He was forced to say nothing of that contract to me due to the contract's bindings, you placed him in a tight spot forcing him to accept. You approached me one night while me and the gal were hanging out and asking if I wanted to go out with you," You were now slowly tearing up as you continued to tell her what you know. She looked at you with shock and guilt plastered all over her face, a plethora of emotions for both of you were slowly rising. " I accepted and we went out at this cafe you knew. After a few more dates, we became a couple. You took my first kiss, you took my career and allowed it to rise due to our relationship, you were my first serious girlfriend, not just some random friends with benefits, not just some random hook up. You took my virginity Kendall. You took all of those, and here I am after so long together. Figuring out that there was a contract." You ranted on and on, you were letting it all go, all the emotions pent up from awhile ago. She was also crying, more than you in fact. She had her head facing down with her bangs covering her eyes as she cried.

You continued on ranting "I don't even know if you love me like I do to you. Was it all just an act? If it was you got to tell me who taught you how to act that well, so I can tell him or her what you did with the teachings given to you by them. Was this all a movie exclusively filmed and shot for the paparazzi? Do you even care for me or my wellbeing-" You were finally cut off by Kendall's loud sobbing and shaking.

She was a total mess, makeup now dripping down her cheeks following the flow of tears. She was sobbing hard as she tried to say "I'm sorry" but she couldn't say it properly.

You stayed silent, waiting until she calmed down and was ready to talk. You stayed by her, but didn't comfort her. A part of you wanted her to suffer, but another part of you just wanted to stop all of this angst and continue loving her.

When she finally calmed down, she looked straight at you and begun to speak. "I... I firmly admit, it was stupid of me not to tell you sooner, I probablt made you feel like crap, and I know I screwed up, but please. Y/N I'm sorry, and I do indeed love you. After getting to know you I slowly began to develop feelings for you. You were so different than the others I met, they cared for Kendall the famous model from a famous family who is spoiled asf. Not the Kendall that worked for these things I got now. The contract was me and my mother's fault, I can't change that now, but I can fix my mistakes before. The contract will be terminated. I'll make sure of that. I understand if you want to leav-" You suddenly grabbed Kendall and brought her to a kiss, so many more emotions were placed into that kiss. You gave all you got to that kiss, all the pain, all the passion, all that's left within you went to that very kiss.

As soon as you two separated, you told her, "Don't you dare think I'll leave you for good. I'll keep my tabs on you just in case we do separate. As long as I'm here on this plane of existence, I will love you." You explained as she hugged you once more and cried on your shoulder.

"I don't deserve you."

"No, you deserve me. You deserve more than me actually."

"You are more than enough. I love you Y/N no contract will stop me from loving you."

"I hope there is no more contracts that is forcing you to love me."

"Just say you love me."

"I do Kenny, more that I can show."

Author's note: If this disappoints you, I am truly sorry. I'll update again soon. Also I'm thinking of doing a part 2 for Hell While in Heaven. What do you guys think?

Kendall Jenner Imagines/StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara