Loss.

FN = Full name

"Never worry, We'll be fine."

Those were the last words you heard from her.

"We'll see you soon, take care, and always watch your back."

Those were the last words you heard from him.

Two people died a week ago, in a collision with a speeding truck. Autopsies showed that the two died on impact. The bodies mangled and heavily bruised with cuts and red markings all over. Arms and legs bent to the point never thought was possible. An eye was missing from the female body, and a ear was severed from the male one.

You remember watching the news alone. Relaxing on the couch, wanting to know what has transpired over the day. You hoped for something pleasing and good to hear. What you got however left you shakened and frozen in the horror of what you saw and heard.

"Reports show that the two victims of the crash were Y/F/FN and Y/M/FN, parents Y/N who we have yet to receive any sort of feedback or news from involving this matter. I, on the behalf of the entire news team wish to say sorry for your loss Y/N. We don't know how you feel about this, but we are all deeply sorry." Said the news reporter on the TV. You just looked at the screen, not caring for what else was on the news. You just continued to look at the TV screen with soulless eyes and heavy tears running down your cheeks.

They died.
Your mother and father are dead.

You locked yourself in the room you had. You are a Live-In with your beautiful girlfriend Kendall Nicole Jenner, the sad thing is she is currently out of town for a photoshoot.

You did not come out for quite sometime, causing several known people to become more worried for you.

The entire Kardashian-Jenner family was worried for you include your friends. They tried to call you several times and oftened messaged you as well, you paid no mind or time to any of that however. You did not eat, drink or even sleep. You stayed there in your room for a number of days. Crying your eyes out from time to time. Going on for hours upon hours, the loss of your parents too much to handle.

You contemplated on the act of suicide whether or not to go on and shoot yourself and join your parents on the other side.

You were stopped though, by Kendall. She received news from her family of what happened to your parents and tried to get in contact with you. Failing to contact you, she immediately decided to drop everything and head over back to the home you two shared.

"Hi everyone!" Kendall greeted, walking into the room where everyone was gathered. All your relatives gathered here to help Kendall.

To help do something you couldn't do. Something you wished you'd never ever do.

To organize and prepare the funeral for your parents.

She knew that you were going through a tough time. She may not be able to understand it, but she still cares for you, and is willing to do what you couldn't.

You pushed her away too sadly, you just lost all connection to the physical world, you didn't care anymore.

She didn't lose any hope that you'd get back on your feet, but she had her doubts. For now however. She is your rock, you'd unknowningly lean to her for comfort. You'd cry into her shoulder, she trace circles on your back to try and calm you down.

You'd be lost without her there.

Requested by:@RockyPhilip