Just a dream.

Author's note: This is the fruition of the idea I said at Lies Aren't Good pt 2.

This will be entirely in Kendall's view.
Normal = Y/N
Italic = Kendall

I was surrounded in darkness, I couldn't see a single thing at all. Just the total abyss and myself. I didn't know how I got here, but it appears I can't do much. I was floating, forever stuck in this abyss of darkness. Until I heard a feminine voice.

"I'm breaking up with you. Look, I know I said I loved you and I care for you, but no. I was lying. I never did. Now get out."

That sounded like me. I didn't know what I was talking about or who I was even talking to until it clicked in my mind.

I broke up with Y/N. I fully realized now what was I hearing, my conversation with Y/N about breaking up.

"Are you completely sure about that?"

"Yes, now leave. As soon as possible will you? I got the girls coming over." I remember Y/N looking at me with blank eyes, no emotion at all. No rage, no sadness, no disgust, no pain, and especially no happiness of course. Completely blank.

"If that is what you think Kendall... I can't change it. Knowing you and your hard headed self. I'll be able to do absolutely nothing to change it won't I?" Y/N said, standing up from the chair and walking striaght to the room we shared to get the duffle bags Y/N had that contained belongings.

"Goodbye Y/N, have safe travels." 

I just stared at Y/N who was walking to the door, hands holding on to the duffle bags.

Y/N turned to face me, with a sole tear falling out from the brown eyes Y/N had.

"Take care of yourself Kendall, I hope you'll be as successful as you are now in the future."

With that I heard a door open and close.

I don't know why am I here, nor why am I hearing what has happened recently. I just floated along, thinking why was I here and where was I exactly.

Until a light flashed, and I was engulfed in it.

*sob* *sniff* *sob*

"I thought you loved me? I thought you cared?!"

I was transported it seems as I was now standing, on a invisible floor? All I still saw was black. Yet, I could hear a voice.
Y/N's voice. Y/N's voice sounded sad... in despair and in denial.

"Was I not good enough?! Did I do good at all for you?!"

It continued saying things until a light shined on something, or someone.

An apparition was having light shined upon itself. It was color blue, and it appeared to be the source of Y/N's voice.

Slowly walking to it, I reached my hand out. As I raised my hand the apparition moved back and said. "Get back! You didn't care right? You didn't love me! So why are you here now?!"

"Y/N?" 

The apparition began to change, transforming into my ex. Y/N, but color blue.