"Friends" part 2

You just kept biking along the road, it's been awhile since you biked around the neighborhood. You wondered why until it suddenly came to you that you were always constantly bombarded by flashes of light from cameras. Followed up by shouts and screams usually of fans. Cons of being famous... it sucks but you got yourself into it.

You admired the architecture of all the houses you passed by, or should you say mansions. They were quite large to be considered houses of the average family. Then again, mostly the magnificent, luxurious, and famous lived at this neighborhood.

Until, while nearing Gigi's home. You crashed. It happened fast but it didn't hurt too much. You stood up groaning a bit patting away all the dirt and such. You checked yourself if any injuries were made on you. You scrapped your knees and already it was bleeding a bit.

You went up to your bike, which has taken damage but is still in working order. You checked the wheels and the gears just in case and everything was fine. Except for your scrapped knees, which stung quite a bit.

Hopping onto your bike you began to move, finally reaching the gate of Gigi's place. You saw as you made your way up the intercom to get in, you saw there was Rakim the rapper's Kendall's, Zayn's, Bella's, as well as Hailey's cars all parked. You were the only one using a bike.

You spoke up to the intercom asking permission to get in as well as identifying yourself. The knees of yours were stinging like hell. The wind wasn't helping at all.

The gate opened up and you parked your bicycle right by their cars.

Walking up to the door it suddenly bursted open hitting you square on the face. Surpised and hurt you fell on the ground. Only for Zayn to lift you up.

"Ahh Y/N sorry about tha- what happened to your knees?" He asked curious seeing your bloody scrapped knees. You didn't realize they were that bloody already as you stoos up rubbing your face.

"It's nothing Zayn and you are forgiven for hitting me with the door." You said jokingly with Zayn giving a thumbs up before leading you in. You have no idea what was he about to do next as you guys walked in.

Walking in the sight of the group running around was bestowed upon your eyes, you had no idea why were they running around like kids playing tag but it was an amusing sight.
The amusement died when Zayn shouted.

"Y/N is here and injured!"

So much for nothing, the entire group ran up to you all except Gigi who went to get the first aid from her bathroom.

"What happened?" Asked Kendall immediately looking worried as hell.

"Zayn did you do this to Y/N? I heard the door opened and a thud followed." Explained Hailey looking at Zayn with suspicion as he sheepishly whistled and said.

"I have done nothin-" only to be cut off by Rakim pointing out your knees.

"What happened to your knees? All bloody and scrapped, alright I am turning away, feeling uncomfortable seeing blood." Rakim said childishly as he turned around not wanting to see blood.

"That is what I said!" Exclaimed Zayn who just huffed.

Kylie, having enough of everyone squirming around you. Motioned for you to sit down at the nearby couch. Which you did. As you went ahead and started moving Kendall held onto your hand, slowly guiding you.