Photos.

"Come on let's all take a photo!" You heard one of your friends, presumingly Kylie, say as they all huddled together to take a group photo.

You smiled because it was a nice moment to see. Inside however, you felt pain.

"They forgot about me." You murmured as you continued to wash the dishes. 

It was like that, all the time. They wouldn't call you to come to take the photo, sometimes they won't even say a word. Whenever a photo of a hangout or gathering was posted in anyone's social media accounts you can be found... nowhere. You recalled when your grandfather always told you to get your priorities straight and focus on responsibility. Whenever you guys were to gather or hang out, it'd be at your place, nearest to anyone's workplace and always stocked with food and drinks. The ideal place for a gathering with several people. You'd think they'd remember you but apparently not. You didn't know but that would change.

"We all look so cute!" You heard Hailey say as she too was taking a group photo. Right before she was about to take another photo; someone stopped her.

"Wait! We forgot someone isn't here." She said as she ran straight to the kitchen and grabbed your soaked and soapy hands not caring at all. You were taking back but didn't rebel against it.

"Come on Y/N, I don't want you to be left out!" She said as she continued to drag you into the living room, where everyone was. 

The two of you got there and everyone gathered once more for the photo, you were right next to the Hadid sisters and the Jenner sisters, with Kendall being right next to you, her arms over you and gripping you firmly as if she didn't want to let you go. After all the photos were taken, you went back to the kitchen to continue the dishes but this time, Kendall also helped.

There was silence between the two of you. You washing the dishes while she placed them in their proper places. 

"Thank you. " You suddenly thanked her and she looked at you smiling, but was still confused.

"Why thank me? I didn't do anything worthy of a thanks." She claimed while placing a plate in the cabinet.

"You didn't forget about me." You told her as you went up to her and hugged her, she was a bit surprised by the sudden embrace but she hugged back.

"You don't need to be thankful. I did something right, because I noticed in all the photos I saw of all of us hanging out, you were barely in there. So I decided to do something about it." She explained while hugging you, tighter than before.

"Well, thank you for not forgetting me." You thanked once more, smiling while actually shedding a few lone tears. 

"Hey, don't cry." She said, letting go of you and clasping her hands on your cheeks, wiping away the tears. She felt the tears fall on her shoulder and immediately went on full alert.

"As long as I am here, as long as I am your friend, as long as you mean something to me. I won't forget about you from now on. Do you understand me?" She looked at you comfortingly, eyes filled with concern but you only felt comfort from her. You nodded to her and she once more smiled brightly.

"Good, now come here and let's take a photo with each other." She said as she once more placed her arms over you and the other was above the two of you, ready to take the photo. You smiled and she also smiled.

"1, 2," She counted down and right before she said 3, she kissed you right on the cheek, near your lips to be exact. The action took you in complete shock but you didn't say anything against it. Your eyes just widened to it and you glanced at her, blushing heavily.

The photo was taken and she parted ways from your face, smiling toothily at you while blushing. She looked away while whistling and exited the kitchen.

You were dumbfounded but said no word, finishing the dishes you went back to the living room where everyone was doing their own thing. Kendall herself was having a small chat with Gigi regarding a upcoming photoshoot the two have together. You were getting a few notifications more than normal from Twitter so you opened up your phone and profoundly blushed after a few moments.

The photo Kendall and you took was posted and captioned with. "With this wonderful and cute person." 

You glanced at Kendall who looked at you too, she saw you on your phone and she winked.