6. Scott's a werewolf...

'Cass?' Stiles voices said through the phone as soon as I picked it up.
'Yeah. Stiles, wh--' I started, but he interrupted me
'I think we have a problem. Remember when we went back to the woods.'
'Yeah, why?'
'Remember how I was joking about him being a werewolf?'
'Yeah. Stiles, where is this going?'
'I'm not joking around anymore. I think he really is one. I think Scott's a werewolf.' Stiles words kept repeating itself in my head Scott's a werewolf, Scott's a werewolf, ...
'Cass? You still there? Please tell me you believe me.'
'Yeah, I'm here.'
'And do you believe me? You don't, do you?'
'Actually, I do believe you.'
'Really? Please don't tell me you just said that so I stop talking about it.'
'No, I'm a believer. I believe you.'
'Really? You're a believer? Why weren't you thinking this from the start?'
'I did, but I just thought it was my paranoia that made me think he was. And than was there some guy who was joking around in the woods about it, making it even mere sound like a weird idea.'
'Yeah, sorry 'bout that.'
'Neh, it's fine. What are we going to do about it?'
'I don't know and apparently one of my friends is a believer in these things so I'm hoping she knows something more about it.'
'Not a clue, sorry.'
'Nah, it's fine. I searched some things about werewolves online.'
'Really? What did you find?'
'Uhm, ... Too much to say over the phone. I think it's best if you just come over.'
'Ok, I'm on my way.'
-CLICK-
I took my purse and jacket and grabbed the keys of my car.
"Stiles, looks like you're getting lucky today." I said to myself when I thought about getting the bug first, but decided not to. I drove to Stiles' house and his dad opened the door
"Hey, there, Cassandra."
"Hi, Mr. Stilinski."
"Who's car is that?" He asked nodding towards my car, shit totally forgot about that
"That's mine."
"Really? I thought you had a bug."
"Yeah, I drive the bug to school. I don't want anyone to break it. I don't really trust the kids at school, but I'm thinking about taking it to school. Some changing can't hurt right?"
"No, you're right and if anyone breaks it I'll catch the one who did it. don't worry."
"Thank you. But I'm still not sure if I'm ready to make big changes yet. But--uhm, where's Stiles? he called saying he had something important to say."
"He's in his room. That printer hasn't stopped since he got home today. Please tell him that if there is no ink left, he's going to get new once."
"I will."
"And are you staying over for dinner?"
"I don't know. I don't want to intrude."
"What?! No you're not intruding. Maybe we would have some civilized conversation over diner if you stayed."
"Haha,than yes I would love to stay over for dinner"
"Ok, I'll set the table for three. Oh, and thank you for calling me the other night. I was starting to worry."
"You're welcome.  Would've sent him home, but he was in no condition."
"What? Were you drinking?"
"No, no! Not at all! But falling asleep behind the wheel isn't a smart idea either."
"Oh, yeah, you're right. And I'm sorry for accusing you of drinking."
"It's ok. I get it. 1, you're his dad, you're supposed to act like that and 2 you the sheriff, even more reason."I started walking, but I turned around
"Oh, and Mr. Stilinski?"
"Yes?"
"Thanks for having me for dinner."
"Anytime." I smiled, which he gladly returned and went upstairs to Stiles room. I knock on the door. Stiles opened the door and pulled me inside.
"Wow, Stiles! No need for the pulling!" I looked in his room and saw paper everywhere.
"Wow. You're dad was right. Poor printer. Oh, he said if the ink was empty you had to buy new once."
"Yeah, yeah."
"Stiles, I think you're over doing it."
"Overdoing it? Cassandra, it says that on the night of the full moon a werewolf -- he-- it doesn't say much good."
"Yeah, I know. But he's changed by being bit. That means that there is a way of controlling it, but that takes time and practice."
"What do you mean? Are you saying there are different types of werewolves?"
"Actually, yeah, I am. One is, like I said, turned by a bite and can, with practice, control it. After that one there are two kinds of a born werewolf. The first is by a bloodline of original werewolves. They can't control it, at all. They change every full moon and they can't control their actions. They become a werewolf, when they kill someone. The second is when one or two werewolves, who have been turned by a bite, mate and they have children. Those children generally have more control over it then others."
"So Scott is the first one. So he can control it?"
"Yeah, but that takes practice and this is just his first full moon."
"So, ..."
"So, there is a very big chance Scott is going to kill or hurt someone."
"Shit."
"Yeah, you can say that. Stiles, call Scott. We can't let him go to that party with Allison."
"You're right." Stiles took his phone and quickly called Scott.
"I hope he's going to believe us."
"Yeah, me too, Cass, me too." After Stiles laid down his phone he hid his head in his hands
"He isn't coming, is he?" I asked, worry all over my voice and Stiles shook his head.
"He's coming tomorrow." He said looking at me
"But, tomorrow's the full moon."
"I know, Cass, I know." Stiles couldn't take it and went back on the computer, searching and printing. While I laid myself on Stiles' bed, reading some of the books until his dad called for dinner.