91. I can get used to this

I woke up because of the TV and I felt a warm arm round my waist. Isaac's heavy breath on the back of my head told me he was still asleep. Don't worry, nothing serious happened between us last night. As long as you count the first kiss I had in ages as nothing serious. When I think about last night I feel butterflies in my stomach. How could I have ignored all this? Isaac started shifting and I from the corner of my eye I saw his eyes slowly open itself.
"Hey."
"Hey." I slightly turned and I smiled at him while he gave a goofy looking smile back.
"Did yesterday really happen or did I dream it again?"
"Again?" He smiled down and his cheeks turned slightly red. The first thought that passed my mind was: Cute!
"You have no idea." He looked up, still blushing
"Yeah, it happened." I smiled back and when he leaned in again, I didn't think twice before leaning in as well until our lips locked once more. We pulled back and I pulled myself out of Isaac's grip. He pouted and I smiled in reaction.
"I need to shower."
"Can I come with you?" I gave him my 'serious?'-look and he smiled weirdly again. I rolled my eyed and left for the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me. I'm most definitely not in for anyone to see me naked. I quickly stripped and jumped under the still cold water, which made me shiver. Soon the water warmed up and my goosebumps disappeared from my arm. I quickly washed my hair and when I was done I turned of the water and I dried myself. I putted on some clothes and I made sure I looked presentable. I unlocked the bathroom door and strolled down my house, searching for Isaac just to find him still in bed. I rolled my eyes, but decided to let him sleep. I skipped down the stairs and started making breakfast. When I turned around I saw Isaac stand in the door.
"Hey, you're up." I smile and I gesture towards the dining room. I walked over and place half the meal on Isaac's plate and half on my plate.
"And I see you're out the shower." I roll my eyes and we both laughed. We both silently eat our breakfast, glancing over at each other once in a while to smile at each other when the bell rang. I was pulled back of the cloud Isaac had brought me up to and I realized I had a werewolf in a vampire town. I held my breath and brought my finger to my lips and Isaac looked confused, but nodded. I stood up and I went to the door.
"Come on, sis. We need to find out more. Carol is going to be at the Wickery Bridge." She took my hand, but I pulled back.
"What's wrong, Cassandra?"
"I can't."
"What? Why not?"
"I just can't. I need to arrange something first."
"Arrange what?"
"You know I'll be going back, right? About that."
"But that's still a while, Cassandra."
"I know, I just want to be ready when I need to." She rolled her eyes
"Anyway, meet me at the Wickery Bridge when you're done. Because I can use your help."
"Yeah, sure. I'll try, but I can't promise anything, Rebekah." She turned on her heels and she when she disappeared I closed the door. I exhaled deeply and I quickly went back to Isaac
"Who was that?"
"Rebekah, my sister."
"Really?" I nodded
"Why did you say I needed to keep quiet?"
"Because you're not safe here."
"What are you talking about." I sighted
"Do you remember Damon?"
"That vampire that visited you for some reason?"
"Yeah. He was in bad territory because of you and the others."
"Why?"
"Because--" I thought about the fact that I still didn't want anyone to find out I had a werewolf here. I took a pen and paper and I wrote down.

Damon was in bad territory because the bite of a 
werewolf can kill a vampire. Now, you're in bad
territory because this place is filled with
vampires and vampire don't really like werewolves.
+ my twin brother is turning werewolves into
hybrids.

I looked at Isaac's face as I let him read what I wrote. He looked at me
"Hybrids?"
"Half werewolf, half vampire. Kinda like me." He nods and
"What can I do about it?"
"Preferably not leave the house, but some of the vampires can already access my house so you're not completely safe here either.
"Something else I can do?"
"You can go back home."
"I'm not going home, Cass."
"You'll have to eventually."
"Not without you."
"You heard Rebekah, Isaac. She needs me here and it's kinda important."
"How important, Cassandra?"
"Important enough for me to get killed over."
"What are you talking about? You told me there was only one--" He looked at me shocked. The message came through
"Are you telling me--"
"Yes."
"But, that means--"
"Don't worry. No one else knows yet. That's why Rebekah needs me now. She needs my help to find out more about it before anyone else does."
"OK, I'm definitely not leaving you now!" Isaac crossed his arms
"Isaac, you'll have to. Please, I promise I'll be back before school starts." He sighs
"Don't make me arrange a funeral, please."
"I won't. Don't worry, I can take care of myself."
"Can you at least show me around in Mystic Falls before I have to get back?"
"I rather have you inside--" Isaac started pouting and it was just too cute
"OK! Just stay close to me."
"I will." Isaac smiled as a happy kid
"Promise me, Isaac."
"I promise." He pulled me in a hug and I actually felt better. I don't know how long we stood like that, but I didn't want it to end.
"If you're gonna show me around, you'll have to let me go, Cass." I felt the smirk on Isaac's face.
"What if I don't want to?"
"We can't stay like this forever."
"I can." I smiled in his chest and his arms unwrapped around me. I let go of him and I pouted. Isaac smiled and gave me a tender kiss on my forehead. I sighed and looked up at him
"Fine, but remember your promise. Stay close to me."
"Let me first put on some shoes." He disappeared and reappeared soon after.
"You ready?" I nod doubtful and we walk outside the door. I felt Isaac's hand inside mine and his fingers locked with mine. My cheeks started feeling a hotter and I looked down. I can definitely get used to all this.