16. Spying

"That's awesome! I mean that terrible. Who's blood?" Stiles exclaims when Scott told us he smelled blood at Derek Hale's

"I don't know, but when we find out your dad's gonna nail Derek for the murder. And then you two will teach me how to play lacrosse without changing, because there's no way I'm NOT playing that game." Scott says and he throws his lacrosse stick on the bed. We went to the car, on our way to the car, when I realized something. Derek. Something tells me there's something wrong and usually I get my right about things like that. I needed to talk to him about the whole situation.

"Hey, guys?"

"Yeah?" They said in unison

"I think I'll go to Derek's. I mean, what if he knows Scott knows something and is planning on moving the body? If I spy on him I would--"

"No, Cass. I can't let you go spy on him. He's dangerous. I mean very dangerous. Tell her I'm right, Scott."

"I don't know, Stiles. I think she might be right."

"What? Scott! You've got to be kidding me! We can't let her go!"

"Yeah, but if he moves the body, we have nothing."

"Bu-but--"

"But that doesn't mean I want to let her go. "

"Thanks, Scott. And I'm sorry, Stiles. But what will we do if he dumps the body somewhere? Than we still wouldn't have evidence to bust him." He sighted, he knew I wouldn't listen to him.

"Fine. But please be careful."

"Always." I smiled, took my car keys and drove to Derek's

"Derek! I know you're here. Come out!" It took awhile but finally he came out of his house.

"What do you want?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"The whole situation. Like who turned Scott? Your alpha?"

"Who says I didn't turn him?"

"I do. I know you have to be an alpha to do so."

"And why do you think I'm not an alpha?"

"Your eyes. Alpha eyes are red. Yours aren't."

"How do you know that for so sure."

"Because I saw them. They're blue."

"When did you saw them?"

"The night in the woods. You couldn't control for just a sec."

"I always control."

"Then how else do you think I could know?" He thought for a minute, but couldn't come up with something.

"I don't know." He sighted

"How do you know about the eyes?"

"I met a pack once. They told me."

"What do you mean 'they told you'? We don't just tell everyone about us."

"Let's just say I'm very persuasive."

"Right."

"Now why I'm here. Is it your alpha who turned Scott?"

"I don't have an alpha."

"You're an omega?"

"They told you about to, he?"

"Yes, now answer my question."