93. Wickery Bridge Part 2

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I looked at Rebekah.
"Sage here, made Damon find out where the wood is used on. Apparently it's used on the Wickery Bridge, so here we are."
"And why exactly are you helping us?" I asked looking at Sage
"Finn is my one true love."
"Really?" I asked as a  smirk came on my face. My brother has a crush or girlfriend or whatever. She just nodded and the thought of Finn sacrificing went through my mind. She probably doesn't know. Rebekah clapped her hands and we all looked at her.
"We need to get working." We all nodded and started getting all the wood of the bridge. We threw them on a pile and set it on fire. I heard a car speed towards us.
"We need to go. Fast." I tell Isaac and he nods
"Talk to you later, Bec." She nods and I take Isaac back with me in vampire speed. 

"Well that was weird." Isaac said as soon as we got home again.
"You can say that again." I looked at Isaac
"I'm of to bed." He nods
"I'm going to drink a glass of water before I come up, OK?"
"Yeah, sure. Yell if someone's here. I still don't trust anyone else around you." He rolls his eyes but nods
"Fine." I run upstairs and quickly change into my pj's. I hear a knock on the door
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah, I'm done." Isaac slowly opens the door and smiles at me. I return the favor
"Do you have anything to sleep in?" I ask as I see he's still in his clothes.
"Not really." Isaac says as he scratches the back of his head. I smile and I go through one of my drawers. I hand him a shirt and a pants, but he doesn't take the shirt
"Where did you get these?"
"My brothers." I get under the blankets as Isaac disappears to the bathroom to get changed. He comes back and I have to keep myself from staring at him.
"Is it OK, if I sleep in the bed with you?" He asks as he stares at the ground and I see his cheeks turn red.
"Or do you rather have me sleep somewhere else?"
"It's fine. As long as you don't try anything." I try to keep me from smirking, but when he looks up it get's even harder
"You serious? I mean we're just--"
"It's fine." He smiles and slowly gets to the bed. He keeps his eyes locked on mine as like he's expecting me to stop him.
"Serious?" I laugh as he keeps walking that slow. As he finally gets under the blankets, he still is completely tensed.
"Calm down, Isaac." He sighed and laid down. I rolled my eyes and finally laid down too. I laid my head on his chest
"Is this OK with you?"
"Uhum." He agrees and he puts his arms around me.

The next morning someone was banging on the door. I opened my eyes and Isaac's arms were still around me to hold me close. I smiled and he stirred. I quickly unwrapped myself and I ran downstairs. I opened the door to Rebekah
"We found a witch who's prepared to unlink us."
"Good morning to you too, Rebekah."
"We know where Finn is. We're leaving in one hour. You're coming with us."
"Why am I coming with you?"
"Because this involves you too." Right. The others don't know I'm not linked.
"I can't. Isaac's still here."
"He can come with us."
"I'm not taking him to wherever you're planning on going to find Finn. What do you need Finn for anyway?"
"We're going to convince him not to die."
"How are you planning on doing that?"
"Remember Sage?"
"What has she to do with this?" I remembered what she told me yesterday. Apparently she and Finn love each other.
"Do you think that would work?"
"Of course. Now, come on. Get you and your boyfriend ready, we're still leaving in one hour."
"I didn't change my mind, Rebekah. I'm not coming with you." I heard stumbling upstairs. Guess we woke up Isaac.
"This could be the only way to survive. Finn liked you more since he found out you lived without blood. It could be easier to convince him to come with us."
"I'm sorry. I can't."
"You can't just--"
"I think you should leave now, Rebekah."
"What?!"
"I'm sorry, but I won't change me mind. But call me when you get back. If you get back before the end of vacation, I'll still be here." She glares at me
"Please, Rebekah, you have to understand."
"I don't understand why you prefer your little boyfriend over life itself! You can't stay with him forever, unless you turn him--"
"I won't turn him."
"You have to. You can't stay with him. He'll grow old while you'll be still like this."
"I know." I whisper
"As long as you know it. We'll meet again, sister." Rebekah storms away. I sighed and close the door.
"What was that about?" Isaac is standing on the stairs
"What did she mean by turning me?" I look up in his eyes
"You know about me being a vampire."
"Yeah. You explained me already."
"She meant that I won't grow old. I'll always be like this."
"Where is this going, Cass?" I sighed
"You'll grow old while I won't."
"Don't say that, Cassandra."
"No, Isaac. She's right. This was just too good to be true." I look down
"Are you breaking up with me?" I see the pain in Isaac's eyes when I look back up.
"I don't know. I just won't be able to change you."
"Why not? If you think you'll be saving me, you're wrong! I won't let you go this easily, Cassandra! If you changing me can keep us together, I don't care about the consequence. I will take the change."
"The problem is that I don't know if I can turn you, Isaac! You're a werewolf. Werewolves and vampires are each others enemies."
"I thought you said your brother did it."
"I don't know how he did it, Isaac."
"But, please tell me we're going to try and make this work?" I could see how serious Isaac was about this. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.
"Of course, but if there isn't a way, you have to understand--"
"Don't think about that now OK?" I nod and I snuggle up to his chest as he holds me close.