51. More explaining to do.

Isaac threw me down and came at me with his yellow eyes. OK, Cassandra make a choice, let him kill you and come back to live to be revealed or just kick his but right here? Isaac pulled me up by the back of my shirt, guess I'll just keep it something in the middle. I heard a door open and motioned to Allison that Lydia was out of the room. She first was looking shocked, but nodded and went to Lydia, while Isaac kept me down.
"Get back. Someone's trying to break in, okay? Go. Lydia, go!" The fight went on for a while.
"Guys?! It's here!" What?! Impossible! Isaac was thrown of me. I looked up and saw Scott looking weird at me.
"I had it under control."
"Right."
"No, really, I did. I mean, he was still busy with me right. That way he didn't go for Lydia."
"Are you OK?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"You're bleeding." Scott grabbed my arm and held it in front of me to show it. I focused a bit on it and the wound was heeling right there.
"Told you, I'm fine." I whispered. I winked and I saw Allison looking shocked at me and then at Scott, then back at me.
"I think I have some explaining to do."
"Yeah. You really have some explaining to do." She almost yelled and I putted my finger to my lips motioning her to be quiet and I pointed outside. She nodded, but kept looking at me.
"I'll explain later." She kept her eyes on me, but started talking to Scott.
"Erica's in your bedroom." Scott nodded and went to grab her.
"Are you..." She whispered back to me and I shook my head.
"No, I'll explain later OK?" She kept staring at me and I was starting to feel uncomfortable, but Scott came in carrying Erica and he looked apologizing at me and I smiles. I knew I had to tell it one time. I just hoped it wouldn't be this fast or this way. Scott threw Erica and Isaac out and all four of us stepped outside on the porch.
"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an omega, you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me." I looked at Stiles and he did the same to me, then I looked at Allison and we kept looking at each other until Scott started talking again
"I can hold you off until the cops get here." The sirens were getting louder, motioning the cops were coming closer and closer. We could hear something on the roof. All of us ran in front of the house and saw the kanima walking over the rooftop and ran away.
"Get them out of here." Derek ordered Boyd and Lydia came running outside the house.
"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" I looked back to where it disappeared and then realization hit me.
"It's Jackson." I turned around when I heard footsteps and saw Derek was gone and Boyd carrying Isaac And Erica away.
"Where did Derek go?"
"Where do you think?" I sighted. Stupid question. Allison pulled me back inside.
"Now explain it!" I sighted, took a deep breath and faced Allison.
"I don't know where to start."
"Are you--"
"No. Not exactly actually."
"Not exactly. How can you not exactly be something?"
"I'm born. I have the werewolf gene."
"So you are a werewolf?"
"No, I'm another kind. A kind where you only turn into a werewolf after you took someone's life."
"So you only turn after you kill someone."
"Yes."
"But I saw you heal. And you can't be a vampire, right." She said jokingly and I looked awkward at her.
"WHAT?!" I brought my finger to my lips motioning her to be quiet.
"Sorry, but... What?"
"I'm an Original."
"You're a what?"
"I'm an Original."
"I thought you said you were born? And in my records, to be an original of something you have to be the first."
"My biological father was a werewolf, but we only found that out after my twin killed humans to feed of."
"Wait twin? And feed of?"
"Yeah, I have a twin brother I also have two older brothers and I used to have two younger brothers and a sister, but one of them was killed by a werewolf on a full moon. That made mother turn our family to protect it."
"How could your mother turn you?"
"She was a witch."
"Doesn't that mean--"
"That I'm a witch? Yeah, my sister and I were the witches. Literally."
"Were? Like in past tense?"
"Yeah, After mother turned us and Rebekah fed of humans, the ancient witches saw that mothers spell didn't respect nature anymore and they made her take her powers."
"Her powers?"
"Yeah, Rebakah's I mean."
"What happened to yours?"
"Nothing." I focused on a lamp not too far from us and made it float for a brief moment.
"What?! Why didn't your mother take away your powers?"
"I refused to feed of humans, so I was willing to let myself die."
"What happened?"
"I was laying on my bed, dying, when mother came in with a rabbit. She said it would be OK and she told me her plan."
"Her plan?"
"Me running away."
"Why would she make you run away?"
"Because she knew what she did was wrong."
"Didn't your siblings know you ran away?"
"No, mother had taken care of that."
"Really?"
"Yeah, she told them I vanished into fire when I died. I wasn't that far away and I heard mother set fire to my bed."
"Really?"
"Yeah, she really wanted me to get away. I've been running for them ever since."
"Don't you feel lonely?"
"Some times, but I can handle it. I wouldn't know what my own family would do when they found out I'm still alive and I'm still a witch."
"Right, cause your sister lost her powers."
"Yes, now every witch is turned into a vampire looses her powers."
"But?"
"But, mother told me some things before I ran."
"Like what?"
"I don't remember every thing, but somethings do get back when things happen to me. One of them was that I'd probably would be able to make others like me."
"Like what exactly?"
"For example, witches will keep their powers."
"Why don't you do it then?"
"Because I don't want anyone to live this live, but you probably won't understand."
"No, I do. I mean, I guess I do."
"No, you don't. You don't know what it feels like to keep running from your own family, the need to keep your secret for those who don't know."
"I do. My family can't know about me and Scott, because they would kill him. And I can't exactly tell everyone about me being a hunter."
"But your family would kill Scott, because that's what they do. My family could kill me, just because."
"I know. It's not the same, but I kinda do know what it feels like." Somewhere she's right, but she still doesn't know everything. No one needs to know about me being able to turn werewolves into vampires without killing them. No one needs to know anything more than they already do.