30. Escaping and planning

Normal P.O.V.
I was downstairs, not interrupting their conversation. I could hear every word they said,but I chose not to listen. I probably won't want to hear it anyway. I was staying close enough, for when Scott would break free, I would be there to save Stiles from the animal inside Scott. Scott started screaming. I ran upside and saw Stiles sitting on the ground in front of the door. He was having trouble. His heart was racing and I saw tears brimming behind his eyes. Scott was still screaming and suddenly I heard a weird sound and the screaming stopped. Stiles and I looked at each other and we ran inside the room. It was empty and the window was open. Shit. I jumped through the window and Stiles ran downstairs. I tracked Scott's scent and ended up in some parking lot. I looked around and saw Allison and Jackson sitting in a car and when I looked further I saw Scott ready to attack. He jumped on the car, leaving a very scared Jackson and Allison. I was about to pull him of the car when someone did it for me and threw Scott in the woods. What the hell was that?! I ran after them making sure it wouldn't hurt Scott. I smelled werewolf and I know the scent. No, it can't be. He's dead. I moved closer and ... Derek?! Impossible! The alpha killed him! I was so caught up in thoughts when I heard Derek yell at Scott I saw them fighting, but Derek was winning, clearly.
"Scott! Stop!" I was making sure they wouldn't hear me, cause for so far as I know Derek doesn't know about me and I'm planning on keeping it that way. They fought some more and Derek stopped when Scott was coming back to himself. He looked at his claws
"What's happening to me?"
"Exactly what he wants to happen." Derek helped Scott up and I ran to Scott's house and got my car and drove to where they were, acing like I came across them with some luck
"Thank God, you're OK." I said getting out my car helping Derek put Scott in the backseat. We laid him down and I gave Derek a shocked look
"What?"
"Why are you alive? I saw- we all saw- you get killed by the alpha."
"I'm hard to break."
"Yeah, I can see that." I got in my car with Derek next to me in the passenger seat.
"You really got a nice ride."
"Thanks. I'm thinking about buying a new one."
"A new one?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"How long have you had this one?"
"A few years, but barely used."
"Barely used and you're buying a new one?"
"Yeah, my parents left me A LOT of money and I have to spend it on something, and I don't want to gamble or something so... Why not?"
"Unbelievable." I laughed at his comment and I drove on Scott's driveway. I helped Derek get Scott inside without using any of my 'real' strengths. We put Scott on his bed and Derek was about to leave.
"Wait!" Derek turned around at Scott' words
"I can't do this. I can't be this... AND be with Allison. I need you to tell me the truth. Is there a cure?"
"For someone who's bitten? ... I heard of one. I don't know if it's true." I've never heard of u cure ... Maybe because I never wanted to know ...
"Well what is it?!"
"You have to kill the one who bit you."
"Kill the alpha?!" Derek nodded.
"If you help me find him... I'll help you kill him." His heartbeat rose it the end. Meaning he's lying. He's not gonna help Scott kill him, he's gonna kill him himself. Stupid rules with werewolves. Kill an alpha to become an alpha. Bullshit if you ask me.
"Scott, hope you'll be OK, I guess you will, but call me tomorrow." I said he nodded getting the point that I didn't want to be in the same room as Derek. Before, I didn't had anything against him, but now I know his plan, I do. I left his room and went home. I got in some pj's and fell asleep rather hard.

The next morning I was having so much trouble getting out of my bed. I was doubting between taking a shower or not, but I chose for taking one. I crawled from beneath my comfy blanket and got in the shower. The warm water soothed my body and when I was done I got out and put on my clothes and did my hair and make-up. I looked at the clock and saw I was almost late.
"No breakfast for me I guess." I said to myself, since no one's around. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran to my car.
"Shit, my phone." I cussed and I ran back inside. I grabbed my phone and ran back to my car. I drove to school as fast as I could, but I was late. I went to the office.
"Sorry, I'm late."
"Oh, Cassandra. Why are you slopping? You were one of the best students."
"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."
"Here." She said handing my note
"Thanks."
"And how much I like to see you, not like this, OK?"
"OK."
"Now, get to class." I nodded
"Bye"
"Bye, Cassandra." I went to math and gave the note to my teacher
"You're late, Mrs. Nightingale."
"I know, I'm sorry."
"It's OK, sit." I took my seat at the back of the class. Bell rang and I went to my next period. School is half way, time for lunch. I go to Scott and Stiles at their locker.
"Hey, guys."
"Hey, Cass." they said in unison.
"Why are you so late?"
"Maybe I was helping to get an injured wolf to get home."
"Injured?!"
"Yeah, it's nothing."
"N, not at all you just got it by fighting with a dead wolf."
"DEAD wolf?!"
"Yeah, Derek isn't dead."
"What?! And why haven't anyone told me this?!"
"I am telling you, Stiles." Stiles was making weird noises in defeat and we went for dinner. Scott said he and Derek had some kind of plan and hell, yeah, I'm gonna help!