12. Can't sleep

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock standing. '03.37' it said. I sighted and closed my eyes, trying to finally fall asleep. I haven't been able to sleep tonight. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the woods. I felt bad for compelling Scott and to be honest, I feel bad for compelling Derek as well. I sighted. This wasn't working. I got out of bed wearing my pjs and went downstairs for a cup of tea. I turned the light on and my eyes hurt because the sudden change.

"Shit." I cussed under my breath and started rubbing my eyes. I walked downstairs and was waiting for the water to start boiling. I looked at the big clock that was hanging in the kitchen

"Ugh, almost 4 a.m. and still haven't slept." The water started boiling and I made myself a hot cup of tea. And I went to the living room and sat in the couch slowly drinking. My eyes were starting to feel heavy and I set down the cup and laid myself down on the couch. Slowly falling in a dreamless sleep.

the next morning I woke by someone ringing the bell. I got up and went to the door unlocking it.

"What do you want, Stiles?" I snapped at him

"Wow, good morning to you too sunshine. Haven't slept well?

"No, I'm sorry. What time is it?"

"10 a.m."

"Really, Stiles? You're waking me this early on a saturday?"

"Yeah, sorry, but I think we should talk about last night." Memories about last night flushed over me again and me mood went from bad to horrible.

"What about it?" I sighted

"Well,- uhm- never mind. It can wait. You need to go back to sleep." He said pushing me upstairs towards my room

"You know my house way too well, Stilinski." I smiled

"Yeah I know, but at .east your smiling again. I don't want to see you until you slept at least another hour." He pushed me in the bed and pulled the covers on top of me. The soft feeling of my bad made my eyes getting heavy again and I said something I wasn't planning on saying.

Stiles' P.O.V.

"We need to talk." She mumbled before she fell asleep.

"About what?" I asked, but she was already asleep. I kissed her forehead and went to the door, glancing over just once more. She looked so peaceful.

"Me." She heard her mumbling in her sleep. What about her? I shrugged it of. I searched for an office. I mean a house this big has to have an office. Once I found it I started surfing on the internet and after a while, without me noticing, I was typing in the searcher. 'Supernatural creatures.'

"Stiles? What are you doing?" I heard and saw a still sleepy Cassandra look at me.

"Nothing. Just some surfing." I could see her eyes widen when she saw what there was on the screen.

"Something wrong?" I asked her

Normal P.O.V.

I woke up and heard Stiles in the office. I walked to the sounds and saw him sitting on the chair searching something on the internet.

"Stiles? What ere you doing?" I was still tired and my eyes were still heavy, but it was already passed noon I've had enough sleep.

"Nothing. Just some surfing." I looked at the screen and my eyes widened

'Witch trials'

'Vampires'

'Werewolves'

Why was he looking in in those things? OK, werewolves 'cause Scott's one, but those others. Why?

"Something wrong?"

"No nothings wrong. Just asking myself, why are you looking in on those?"

"No reason. I thought if werewolves are real, why can't they be?"

"Maybe we should have that talk earlier than I thought." I said under my breath, making sure Stiles wouldn't hear.

"You sure you're ok? You don't look so good."

"I'm just still tired. I'm going to take a quick shower and get dressed. Seeing it's passed noon already we should eat something." I said lying the first part, the last part was just my stomach talking. I'm hungry.

"Ok, you go do that. Really, it's already past noon?" He said looking at his watch. I snickered and went upstairs. I took a shower and went to my wardrobe. I remembered the part where I stopped laying low and chose myoutfit for today and did my hair and make-up. Looking in the mirror satisfied, I went downstairs to find Stiles still on the computer.

"OK, I'm ready. What do you wanna eat?"

"Nothing. I'm good."

"Seriously? If you're just planning on staying on the computer the whole time, maybe you should go home." I said jokingly

"I know you're kidding, but I think I found something so I'm heading home. Sorry."

"It's fine. Just go. Fill me in later, OK?"

"And before you fell asleep you said something about talking and I promise we'll do that, just not now. I'll give you a call. FYI you look good, Cass. What happened to the old you? Not that I'm complaining."

"Thanks. The old me got sick of staying low."

"Staying low?"

"That's part of the talk-part." We walked to the door

"OK. I'll call ya." Stiles said before he jumped in his car and sped of.

"I need to tell them. Soon." I said talking to myself. I went to the browse history and saw something I wasn't expecting to see ...

(A/N) More drama?! Who has a guess on what's in the history? Comment what you think it is.

And I'm so freaking out right now! 28 favorites in 3 days! I love you guys soooo much :D

I think you know the drill by now. Favorite, follow. I still follow back

xoxo Lilly