53. You're not gay.

I smelled blood and followed the scent. I saw Scott following the same track of blood.
"Scott!" Scott turned around and looked at me
"What happened?"
"We searched Jackson and Danny. And than Derek came in and slashed Jackson's throat."
"What?! Jackson's dead?!"
"No."
"What? I thought you said--" Scott turned me around and I saw Jackson laying on the ground between cars. He was back in his human form and wasn't moving. We walked closer and he suddenly took a breath. He's alive. I don't know if I should be happy or not. Scott kneels beside him and I keep my distance
"Help me!" I shake my head
"Why not?! He's your friend as much as he is mine!"
"Yeah, that's why I don't want to kill him myself."
"What?... Oh." Scott looks like he finally got it and I heard someone running towards us. I turn around and see the change in Stiles' face when he sees Jackson and Scott laying there.
"What do we do with him now?"
"Why isn't Cassandra helping?"
"Why do you keep forgetting?!" Stiles thought about it and I saw him getting it.
"The ambulances are here."
"What?"
"The ambulances are here. Oh, your dad's here too."
"How do you--" I point to my ears
"Oh."
"Wow. I didn't even heard it."
"I focused on it. I needed something to distracte my nose and my hearing was the first thing that came to mind." I looked back to Scott, but he already ran away. I think I'm going to get the car."
"Why?"
"Because I don't have an excuse for being here."
"What are you talking about?"
"This is a gay club. There are no girls in a gay club, Stiles."
"Right." I nodded and ran away towards the car. I stepped inside and drove back to the parking. I loaded Jackson in the backseat and laid a blanket on him. Not really the first thing a wanted to see from him. Gross. I drove to the front and Stiles and Scott stepped inside. Scott in the front next to me and Stiles was in the back with Jackson.
"Couldn't get anything out of Danny."
"Okay, can we just get the hell outta here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" I was about to drive away when a police car parked in front of me.
" Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse?" Stiles ducked a bit and Jackson started moaning.
"That was rhetorical!"
"Get rid of him." Scott says pointing to Jackson
"Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the sheriff."
"Do something." Scott and I started making weird gestures to him and Stiles looked beaten He opened the door and went to his father.
"Hey." Jackson started moving again.
"What's– what's going on?" I pushed Jackson back down.
"Jackson, Jackson, be quiet." For some reason he actually listened and fell back asleep
"What're you doing here?"
"What do you mean what am I doing here? What? It's a club. It's a club, we were clubbing, you know? At the club."
"Not exactly your type of club."
"Uh– well, dad– There's a conversation that we–"
"You're not gay."
"Wha– I could be." It was a funny sight to see Stiles talking to his dad like that, but I was just too nervous for this and I knew Scott was too.
"Not dressed like that."
"Well, what's– uh–" Stiles looked to his clothes and his dad walked closer to the car. Stiles stopped his dad and now Jackson was waking up again
"Jackson, be quiet." Jackson laid himself back down and was quiet again
"This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on. And at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now, what the hell is going on?" Jackson now was sitting up
"What's happening?" I sighted.
"Jackson, I'm sorry, but– Oh!" I hit him knock out in the face and my hand was hurting. I looked back to Stiles and his dad and saw them loking. I waved a bit awkward and I saw Scott down the same from the corner of my eye.
"Hey." We said in unison. Stiles' dad turned back to Stiles.
"Dad, I–I–"
"The truth, Stiles!"
"The truth, all right. Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's– that's it." Wow, that's actually a pretty good lie.
"Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends, but why is Cassandra here?"
"She didn't know we were going to a gay club. She insisted on driving."
"Why didn't you just tell her?"
"Have you seen her car, dad? I mean, you want to drive in it too." His dad seemed to believe it. Thank God. Stiles hit his father friendly on his shoulder and got back in the car. I drove away.
"Where do we keep him?" Scott asked
"Uh, What about your house?"Stiles asked looking at Scott. I was first thinking about taking it home, but I can't. Not with Damon circling my house all the time.
"Not with my mom there!We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."
"I still say we just kill him."
"We're not killing him, Stiles."
"Scott, please hit him for me."
"God, f– Okay, okay. I got an idea."
"Does it involve breaking the law?" I asked although I knew he answer
"By now, don't you think that's a given?"
"I was just trying to be optimistic."
"Don't bother." Stiles explained us his plan. We 'borrowed' one of his dad's criminal transports vans and hid it in the forest. Stiles putted Jackson a pants on and we chained him in the van. He was still knock out. We were standing in the forest not that far away from the van.
"Stiles! McCall! I'm gonna kill you!" The three of us looked at eachother.
"Someone need to go in there." I say.
"Sure. You go, Cass."
"I'm not going."
"Why not?"
"Because he doesn't know I'm here."
"How do you know he doesn't?"
"Because he screamed your names. Not mine." I smirked at them
"FYI, I need to feed. Preferably as soon as possible." They sighted
"I'm not going."
"What? Why not?"
"Someone needs to stay outside. Guarding and stuff."
"I''l stay out here."
"And what if Derek comes?" Stiles sighted.
"Yeah, yeah." Stiles grabbed the keys and went inside.
"Anyway, I'm going. I wasn't kidding about the feeding." Scott nodded and I ran through the forest, hunting.