Chapter 1: The dorm full of trouble

Lucy pushed a piece of her long blond hair behind her ear as she stepped into the office with her suitcase trailing behind her. The air conditioning hit her straight away, The blond hair girl stayed quiet as she observed the scenery. The girl behind the front desk had her light brown hair in a bun and her glasses were at the end of her nose, she looked around the age of 35 maybe a bit older, she wore a white blouse and was busy typing on the computer that sat in front of. The blond haired girl walked forwards towards the lady before introducing herself, the lady hadn't realised that she was there till she spoke up.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia and i am supposed to be starting school here tomorrow" Lucy wore a small polite smile on her face as she spoke, the lady stopped typing and looked up without lifting her head, she looked extremely bored.
"ah miss Heartfilia we have been expecting you, i'll just go see if the principle is free." The lady's voice let through no emotion but she smiled a small smile before standing up from her black office chair and heading down a corridor.

Lucy was transferring to Fiore high three weeks into the new semester, for awhile Lucy had been living with her father's friends but she decided to get out of their hair and decided that she would go to Fiore high so that they didn't have to look after the blonde haired girl anymore.

Lucy's brown eyes wandered around the office, it was like your normal everyday looking school office, you know with a few chairs near the wall for people to sit, a painting on the wall or just a template saying how long the school had been open for and of course the huge desk that took up most of the room.

"the principal is ready to see you." The lady said as she sat back down behind the large desk.

"its the room three doors down to the right, it said the principal's room on it so you can't miss it."
Lucy Heartfilia nodded her head before heading down the corridor, she counted the doors as she passed them until she saw the one that said Principals office on a gold plate that was stuck in place on a brown wooden door.

Lucy took a deep breath before knocking on the door, a few seconds later she heard a voice through the door saying come in. The blond turned the door handle and stepped inside the room, where a small bearded man sat behind his desk, he was already looking up at her. Piles and piles of paper were neatly stacked on his desk, only a few were scattered around.

"you must be the new transfer student, take a seat while i find your dorm key and your class schedule" the principal greeted and Lucy quickly obeyed. The two of them sat in silence for a few minutes while the small bearded man flicked through one of the piles until he found what he was looking for.

"ah here we are, by the way i am Makarov Dreyar and i am the principal of Fiore High." The man introduced himself, the the blonde haired girl nodded her head before being handed her things.

"the only available dorm is dorm T, sorry Lucy but you'll be the only girl, if any of them do anything please inform us, i highly doubt they will though." Principal Makarov was looking at the girl with a serious expression.
"its fine i'm sure i'll be fine" The blonde haired girl hid her nervousness with a small smile, she had no need to be nervous if the principal wasn't, she told herself as she stood up.

"i hope you enjoy Fiore academy Lucy. " The principal said before the the blonde haired girl left the room. The lady at the front desk rolled her eyes and gave her directions to the T dorm when she asked for them; it wasn't too long before the new girl stopped outside of a dorm with a huge T on it.

" Come on lucy, all you have to do is open the door." Lucy said to herself before taking a deep breath. Lucy let go of her suitcase and unlocked the door before pushing it open. Lucy turned slightly backwards so that she could grab her suitcase before taking a few steps. Suddenly a firm white pillow was flying straight towards her, in shock, she didn't have time to block it or dodge it so it hit her right smack in the face, she fell backwards and her head went smack on the ground.