Chapter 4: Don't mess with Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy Heartfilia had no more problems with the boys for the next few days and soon Sunday came along where they would do as Lucy ordered and she had been planning with the others girls on all different sort of things to make them do.

The blonde wore a smile as she headed down stairs after finishing her shower, she knew that the others were all up because they had all already eaten breakfast, just as Lucy reached the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rung.
' i'll get it' she called out even though the boys wouldn't have even gotten it anyway. The blonde haired girl opened the door to reveal Levy, Wendy, Juvia and Cana who were all carrying the supplies. Lucy smiled at them and ushered them in.
' follow me up to my room' Lucy lead them up the stairs to her room where they prepared everything.

Half an hour later everything was all ready and set to go for the boy's punishments, Lucy called them up to her room before explaining to them what was going on.

' you's said you would make it up to me so prepare to go through hell you lot, Natsu and Gajeel will be our servants for the entire day until i go to bed. Loke you aren't able to talk or text so that means no flirting with your girlfriends, Gray you have to dress and act like a girl all day, Here Sting wear this you'll find out what it does, Jellal you are going to be handcuffed to Laxus  and lucky last Laxus, you will find out very soon.' Lucy said as she chucked a dress at gray and a Collar to Sting. Cana and Juvia helped get Gray dressed up while Lucy sent Natsu and Gajeel off to fetch some chocolate chip cookies for her, Loke handed the blonde his phone reluctantly and Rogue,Lyon stood there laughing at them all. Jellal and Laxus were handcuffed together.
' what is this collar for blondie?' Sting asked as he walked over to her,
' what did you just call me?' Lucy said in a threatening tone, he just smirked at her before repeating his question.
' fine i'll show you what it does' Lucy wore an evil smirk on her face before pressing a button on the small remote she had, Sting's hand automatically went to his neck when he felt the pain. (A/N: if your wondering sting is wearing a shock collar so all Lucy has to do is press a button the collar shocks him)

Soon Natsu and Gajeel came back and the girls started eating the cookies, Gray was all finished up in his purple dress with his dark blue wig, he wore lots of makeup and high heels. When Laxus's back was turned Lucy grabbed a blown up balloon from behind her back and chucked it out him, water splashed all over him and Jellal, he was so shocked that he hit into Natsu who hit into Sting which nearly caused a small fight to break out but Lucy stopped them by using the shock collar on Sting and ordering Natsu to cut it out.

' hey Lu-chan lets go shopping, i'm sure the boys would love to accompany us' Levy suggested with a smirk on her face, Lucy smiled and stood up, the boys expression grew distressed which only caused Lucy's smile to widen.
' you guys have to do as i say' The blonde then walked out the door, she heard the boys grudgingly follow after their female friend.

Lucy ordered Natsu to give her a piggy back ride to the bus stop where they waited until there bus arrived.
Wendy, Sting, Laxus, Rogue, Natsu and Gajeel all got motion sickness as they rode the bus as soon as it stopped in town they were feeling much better. Lucy looked around at the busy street that they were on, she hadn't seen much of the town at day time. The streets looked nearly as pretty as they did at night time.
' so do you girls know any good stores?' Lucy asked the girls that had come along with her, their eyes shined with excitement as their smiles stretched further across their faces. Levy took Lucy's hand in one and Juvia grabbed her other hand, before all of them headed off with the bored boys trailing behind them.

The blond haired girl and their friends brought many clothes from all different stores, the girls got the boys that accompanied them to carry all the bags, the only boys that weren't carrying anything were Lyon, Sting and Rogue.