Chapter 27: The fairy tail mark

A/N: before i started this i just wanted to apologise for the late chapter, i had a small writers block for the next chapter and i like being one chapter ahead just in case so i wanted to finish that one before publishing this one. Also i just realised that this book has 21K reads, thank you so much. Now onto the story~

Lucy's p.o.v
The past
Lucy Heartfilia held her sister's warm hand as she walked through the town, their father and mother wouldn't notice that they were missing for another few hours so that allowed the two to venture on their own. The young blonde haired male had sent a letter to the salmon haired boy a week ago saying that they should meet up, he sent one back telling her when and where. So here she was with her younger sister headed towards a cafe that he had suggested. The two young girls weaved through the people walking around. Soon Lucy and Mavis stopped in front of the cafè, with a smile on her face, she went inside. The brown eyed girl saw Natsu Dragneel sitting at the table with his older brother, Zeref. Mavis came out from behind her older sister once she saw Zeref and Natsu. The two girls headed over to where they were seated. Mavis sat down across from Zeref as Lucy sat across from Natsu.

' we were worried that you weren't going to come, but then you's walked in' Zeref said with a small smile on his face.
' sorry, we got a bit lost' Lucy said scratching the back of her neck as she let out a small laugh.
After ordering drinks they talked and talked about alot of things, this was their third time meeting each other. Natsu was Lucy's first ever friend around her age besides Mavis of course. They sat laughing and drinking for awhile.
' hey Luce, i want to show you this awesome spot' he said excitedly as he stood up. The blonde haired girl looked over at her younger sister as she debated going with the salmon haired boy or not.
The younger girl smiled at her older sister.
' go on Lulu, i'll be fine with Zeref, we will be waiting here for you two to come back.' She said still smiling. Lucy smiled at her sister before ruffling her hair.

' i'll be back before you know it' she said before following her friend outside. The salmon haired boy grabbed the brown eyed girl's hand before leading her towards the lake.
' its so pretty here' Lucy exclaimed as the arrived at their destination. The two young kids sat down on the river bank, her hand was still in his.
' i have something for you' Natsu revealed a small bag.
' ha? You didn't have to get me anything' The blonde was very surprised as she took the bag from him.
Hestitantly she opened the bag up, inside was stamps. She reached into the bag and took out one of the stamps it was pink. It was a weird symbol, it looked a bit like a fairy with a tail.
' its a stamp to show that we are friends. Theres stamps in all different colours for all the different people that we become friends with.' The salmon haired boy explained with a smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile back.
' i hope we become friends with many people than' The blonde haired girl turned her head to face the beautiful sparkling water.

Mavis suggested that we name our friend group fairy tail since she always wondered if they had tails. It fit well since the stamps looked like fairies with tails. Lucy had a pink mark on her right hand ( am i right?) Gray had it in dark blue on his chest, Natsu had it on his right shoulder in red.

Lucy was in her room with her younger sister. The two heard hushed whispers from downstairs so they decidedly to investigate it. The two blonde girls creeped slowly down the stairs, the first thing Lucy saw was Aqaurius laying on the floor a small puddle of blood lay by her head, she wasn't moving. Without thinking the older girl rushed down the stairs.
' Aquarious-san!' She called out as she rushed to the blue haired girl's body. Mavis walked down the stairs a lot slower, a look of terror on her face.

Lucy dropped to her knees as she tried to feel for a pulse.
' looks like we have more company' a mysterious voice said as  he emerged from the shadows.
The brown eyed girl looked to her right to see a tall, lean man with a smirk on his face He had dark purple hair that was long and wavy, reaching his shoulders even whilst the majority is tied up in a very large ponytail. Additionally, his messy bangs all but obscure his dark, slanted eyes. Lucy's gasp got caught in her throat as she froze where she was kneeling down next to the blue haired girl.
' cat caught your tongue little girl' he took a step towards them, for the first time she saw that he had a baseball bat in his hands. It took a few seconds for the young blonde haired girl to realise that the man must have struck Aquarious. Her fear spiked up more.
' G-go away!' She screamed at the man as she clutched at the long haired bluenette's limp arm, her shoulders were moving up and down so she was still breathing. The man's smirk grew as he took another step toward the two. 

' it would be nice if your sister stopped hiding' the purple haired man turned his head to look out the stairwell. Mavis froze from where she stood.

' go on little one, go over to your brave big sister' the man said as Lucy stood up. Immediately Mavis ran over to her and hid behind her, she was shaking in fear.
' ah wait. Your the one i came for little one, your name is Mavis right? And the older girl is Lucy, heir to the Heartfilia throne.' The brown eyed girl clenched her teeth as she took a step forward.
' Stay the hell away from us!' She yelled as she stood protectively in front of the blue eyed girl. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her little sister.
' I don't mind killing you in the process, my lord has asked for something and we won't ever stop till we have it.' The guy smirked, Lucy turned to look at her frightened sister.

' Run Now!' The blonde haired girl said quickly pushing her little sister away from her. Lucy couldn't go with Mavis because she had to stay here and keep the guy away from her as long as possible and she wouldn't be able to do that if she was running away with her. Mavis quickly scrambled away, Lucy was glad that she didn't argue with her about it. The brown eyed girl sucked in a quick breathe before turning to the purple haired man who stood with a smirk on his face.
' you naive little girl, you ignored everything i said.' He tsked as he shook his head before smiling a wide smile at her.
' i'll try and make your death quick and swift.' The purple haired boy said as he lunged right at the blonde haired girl. Suddenly the bat made contact with her head. Her vision darkened as she crumbled to the floor. It didn't help much when her head collided with the floor. Everything went black.

It had nearly been two weeks and still no sign of her sister. Lucy Heartfilia could barely sleep without waking up from nightmares. She didn't want to eat anything all she wanted to do was find her sister. The blonde haired girl prayed that her little sister would be found. She would do anything for her sister to be found. Her prayers were answered, but of course there was a twist. They found her... Dead. She had been burnt alive, now she was just a extremely burnt corspe, hardly recognisable. The blonde haired girl blamed herself for her sisters death, if only she had fought the guy, if only she had ran away with her sister than maybe just maybe she would be alive right now.

A/n: hey, I don't actually really know what to write in this authors note. I usually have alot to say and now I don't what to say. Anyway hope you all stay awesome and hope you all are healthy and if not i hope you get well soon. Im sorry if this chapter makes any of you cry, and i hope you all enjoyed it. Well i guess ill see you all in the next chapter. Until next time lovelies~

Date written: 1/6/17
Date published: 4/6/17
Date edited: 30/12/17
Next chapter: I'm sorry for